Wiki Posts
Search

Funniest Qantas Beat Up Today

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2010, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: QFF WP
Funniest Qantas Beat Up Today

Quality lady this Mrs Barnard, top shelf.

My favourite by far: "Had it not been for that, I would have dragged that kid out of his mother's arms and stomped him to death. Then we would have an 'international incident". Kid was 3, damn straight it would be an international incident you violent aggressive non tolerant mole

http://www.perthnow.com.au/travel/sc...-1225894680752

If this ..... gets a penny, I will start to claim compensation for every person I sit near that is

And any other whimsical denomination that grinds my gears when i strap into my cheap economy seat!
    Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:10 am

Programs: SPG Plat, AA Plat, UA Silver, kettle everywhere else
    I feel like I should think she's an idiot too... but I actually kind of side with her. It sounds like she suffered a pretty traumatic injury, so I'm not surprised she's suing. Then again, I think she ought to sue the family, not the airline...

Edited to note: never sued anyone in my life and don't intend to start. I'm not a particularly litigious person
    Old Jul 20, 2010, 5:44 pm

Programs: QF Plat, BD*S, Hertz 5
    What is the point in suing the family - bet they have no money. Qantas is a bigger target and note that she sued in the USA.

I don't think that any PI lawyer here would take the case as it would fail the 'reasonable' test. Was it reasonably foreseable that the FA could have prevented the injury?

Last edited by sailrob81; Jul 20, 2010 at 5:54 pm
    Old Jul 20, 2010, 5:46 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, AA Plat, UA Silver, kettle everywhere else
    Fair point. I'm just sick of kids being obnoxious on my flights and parents not doing anything to stop it... though I highly doubt anyone could sue for that.
    Old Jul 21, 2010, 12:50 am

Programs: LH M&M SEN, bmi DC Gold, CO Gold Elite, bahn.comfort nothing
    I am kind of curious about how they settled this thing.
    Old Jul 21, 2010, 6:20 pm

Programs: QFF (Gold), Skywards, Rapid Rewards,United, Velocity, Hilton Silver
    Originally Posted by SceneStealer7
    I feel like I should think she's an idiot too... but I actually kind of side with her. It sounds like she suffered a pretty traumatic injury, so I'm not surprised she's suing. Then again, I think she ought to sue the family, not the airline...

Edited to note: never sued anyone in my life and don't intend to start. I'm not a particularly litigious person
    Alas I have sued hundreds of people in my lifetime but very few recently.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.