Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

VN PVG-MEL J (rtn) for RMB7888 (USD1203)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2017, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)

Limited availability, sample dates 23NOV-6OCT and 1NOV-15NOV, but there are plenty of others available. Searching on the VN site seems easiest as it gives the fares each way on a calendar bar at the top of the page.

Return fares including tax RMB7888 (USD1203). Haven't checked if the fare is also available to SYD.

Flights on the A359/787 with full flats. Looks like some combinations require an overnight in SGN on the way back.

Can also book on ctrip for RMB8146.
Old Sep 16, 2017, 7:40 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
This works to SYD too and seems from all Chinese cities. This is I fare, so Matrix still thinks its economy, therefore you need to specify the fare rather than cabin to look for this fare using ITA Matrix.

Great price with stops in Vietnam possible (for those who lives there).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.