British Airways : London - Istanbul $323 RT

Subscribe
- books into I

- now who knows if that will be operated by QR?

https://www.kayak.com/flights/LHR-IS...02-15/business
Quote: - books into I

- now who knows if that will be operated by QR?

https://www.kayak.com/flights/LHR-IS...02-15/business
And from Manchester for $100 more with Lufthansa, and booked via Lufthansa
(comfortably beats the BA Manchester fare)
How good is this fare compared to historic rates for similar flights?
Great find, @MightyTravels!

(Business) London-Istanbul R/T, British Airways, 260 GBP incl. taxes

LHR-IST R/T
Cabin class: Business
Fare basis: IGOV2R
Booking class: I
Pris: 178 GBP + taxes ca 80 GBP, total ca 260 GBP incl. taxes.
Advance puchase: --
Min/Max stay: stay the night between Saturday and Sunday / 12 months
Buy latest: 2017-SEP-26
Valid for departure: between 2017-OCT-01 and 2018-MAR-18
Child discount: No
Refund: No
Rebooking: Yes, against a fee of 100 GBP each time
Routing: London-(BA)-Istanbul
Quote: How good is this fare compared to historic rates for similar flights?
Cheapest ordinary fare (ILV2R) is 280 GBP excl. taxes so about 360 GBP incl. taxes normally.
I think it is a good deal for a convenient BA Tier Point run exLON at 160. Works out to £1.61 per TP. I booked two for two weekends. Fly out Sat, return Sun.
Good run also for Alaska Mileage plan. i have MVP Gold and this will get me 11200 miles after 100% elite bonus and fare class bonuses. With 50% of Class of service bonus I get 4800 EQM which is pretty good. 3 cents per mile is ok as I utilize it mostly on CX which makes it way more valuable. Anyways a weekend getaway in IST is not bad too
Quote: Good run also for Alaska Mileage plan. i have MVP Gold and this will get me 11200 miles after 100% elite bonus and fare class bonuses. With 50% of Class of service bonus I get 4800 EQM which is pretty good. 3 cents per mile is ok as I utilize it mostly on CX which makes it way more valuable. Anyways a weekend getaway in IST is not bad too
If I am BAEC gold and I still want access to the first class lounge at Heathrow, how can I credit the miles to Alaska?
Quote: If I am BAEC gold and I still want access to the first class lounge at Heathrow, how can I credit the miles to Alaska?
Shouldn't you have a BAEC gold card you can show at the lounge?
Are any of the BA IST flights on QR metal or BA long haul config? It looks like they are all European biz style.
Start in INV to lose the APD and add 40 TPs, for £298.72 r/t (OJ: INV-LON-IST-LON). IADDV3RO INV to LON, IGOV2R LON to IST
Quote: Are any of the BA IST flights on QR metal or BA long haul config? It looks like they are all European biz style.
No

IST is considered a shorthaul route by BA. It is indeed European business class.

The wetleasing of QR aircraft has ended.
MightyTravels likes this.