Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

[AZ] AMS/fra/txl - scl/gru 1300eur

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2017, 1:51 am
Original Poster

ams - scl limited availability in October for 1300eur

fra/txl - gru 1600EUR October - March
Old Aug 31, 2017, 2:34 am

More here, where it appears that ticket may be issued under DL's 006 (given the circumstances i.e. the current turmoil within AZ, this could indeed be a wise move). That said, I flew AZ to SCL (Warsaw via Rome) with work on a number of occasions during the past 6 months (just before our corporate travel agent blocked all 055 issued bookings) and was quite impressed by the product: decent food, comfy seat on a refurbished 777 and the new[ish] lounge in Rome being the added value (if one doesn't mind the rather nonchalant attitude performed by the cabin crew, but that's nothing new I'm afraid).

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.