Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR: ALG-PEK r/t in J $1,173

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2017, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP

Pretty good deal out of Algiers to Beijing (via Doha). These fares expire in a few days, so I'd jump on it if you're interested. Positioning may be somewhat difficult for those of us in the US, but I'd imagine getting to ALG from Europe is pretty cheap.

Dates are wide open starting in October, or sooner for an extra $200. An 11 hour turnaround is the best you can get with this, but that would require a Chinese visa. No idea what visa requirements are in Algeria.

Sample dates:
https://goo.gl/flights/dxvQ

Miles: 13,564

AA Earnings
EQM: 20,346
EQD: 2,712
RDM: 20,346 + Elite Bonus

BA Earnings
560 TP
16,932 Avios

Last edited by swingaling; Aug 17, 2017 at 8:10 am
Old Aug 17, 2017, 9:32 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Thanks swingaling.

For those, like me, who have a FlyerTalk Tracked Keyword alert via e-mail for this particular forum for QR fare deals I'm going to take the simple action of adding the word Qatar to this thread.

Last edited by Phil the Flyer; Aug 19, 2017 at 6:37 am Reason: Changed 'Qatar' to Qatar
Old Aug 18, 2017, 1:16 am

Programs: M&M Senator, BAEC GGL, Delta Platinum
Bad news is that Algier is definitely not a nice place to be at the moment - especially if you need a night outside the airport - as on most of this flights - unless you are based there.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 1:20 am

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by chrini1
Bad news is that Algier is definitely not a nice place to be at the moment - especially if you need a night outside the airport - as on most of this flights - unless you are based there.
What makes you say that? I stayed there a week earlier this year and loved it.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 1:20 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, DL GM, AA Plat, NEXUS
Most of the world needs a visa for Algeria (a very tough one), not a good deal unless you're based there or can travel visa-free.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.