Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AF: partner specials (2 must travel) for France-USA/YUL/MEX in J from €1499 each

AF: partner specials (2 must travel) for France-USA/YUL/MEX in J from €1499 each

Old Aug 2, 2017, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
AF: France-USA/YUL/MEX in J from €1499 each; matched by *A/oneworld

The AF offer requires 2 people to travel together; *A and oneworld have matched with no such requirement, see subsequent posts.

http://www.airfrance.fr/FR/fr/local/...o-business.htm

Montréal 1499 € ►
New York 1499 € ►
Boston 1599 € ►
Chicago 1599 € ►
Washington 1599 € ►
San Francisco 1699 € ►
Los Angeles 1699 € ►
Mexico 1999 € ►

Examples of return all-inclusive fares per person departing Paris, on sale from 2 - 7 August 2017, for a minimum of 2 passagers travelling together on the same flight and including a minimum of one Saturday night stay and a maximum stay of 1 month.
Travel from 16 August 2017 to 31 March 2018 (All travel must be completed by 7 April 2018).
Departing from France on Tuesdays, Wednesday or Thursday and returning on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
Subject to availability and an advance purchase period of 14 days

Shame this didn't come in time to nest with the US-origin P offers!!!

Last edited by irishguy28; Aug 4, 2017 at 1:02 am
Old Aug 2, 2017, 10:53 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Looks like OW is matching this offer ex CDG and ORY. At least to JFK, LAX and SFO. Multiple dates available.
https://www.google.fr/flights/#searc...c=b;a=ONEWORLD

Edit : Google shows the price, but when I try to book, the price jumps... same for CDG/ORY to JFK.

Last edited by palmanfr; Aug 2, 2017 at 11:00 am
Old Aug 2, 2017, 11:31 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, HH Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by palmanfr
Edit : Google shows the price, but when I try to book, the price jumps... same for CDG/ORY to JFK.
Odd. However, I don't see an AA fare filed on Expertflyer which is as low as the google flight results. Maybe we'll have to wait?...
Old Aug 2, 2017, 12:45 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, HH Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Diamond Elite
Now LX/LH/UA also offer a similar fare.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by florens
Now LX/LH/UA also offer a similar fare.
Fantastic, thanks, and without the requirement for 2 people travelling.

Just booked CDG-ZRH (Day 1), overnight at home, ZRH-JFK day 2 then JFK-ZRH-CDG, but will drop the last leg. All on LX.

^
Old Aug 2, 2017, 3:24 pm

Programs: United Gold
While UA and others matched, has anyone seen ANY expansion in the destination cities? Sometimes that happens, but alas in this case it doesn't seem to have.

I have only seen the same original cities in the matched fares.. Still have to get to NYC/WAS/etc to use it.. Darn.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 4:45 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by florens
Odd. However, I don't see an AA fare filed on Expertflyer which is as low as the google flight results. Maybe we'll have to wait?...
AA flies the 789 out of CDG to ORD and DFW, which is a great plus to the savings from the fare
Old Aug 2, 2017, 11:06 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
AA flies the 789 out of CDG to ORD and DFW, which is a great plus to the savings from the fare
That would indeed be perfect. I still hope OW will match, looking for November dates.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 11:48 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP
Originally Posted by hscottm
While UA and others matched, has anyone seen ANY expansion in the destination cities? Sometimes that happens, but alas in this case it doesn't seem to have.

I have only seen the same original cities in the matched fares.. Still have to get to NYC/WAS/etc to use it.. Darn.
Looks like you can combine it with other fares. For example CDG-LHR-LAX/SFO and SEA-LHR-DUB https://goo.gl/flights/nJik
Old Aug 6, 2017, 8:18 am

Programs: *G, VS Silver, HH Diamond
I found it was less expensive to book this flying out of CPH when booking yesterday. The fare from CDG-IAD-CDG was about 300 euro more than flying CPH-CDG-IAD roundtrip. Ended up at 3072 euro total

Also, was originally booking for one passenger and the rate was the same (~1500 euro)
Old Aug 6, 2017, 6:00 pm

Programs: MVPGold 75K
Last year I had this from Canada to eu. I hope they offer north America to Europe this deal as well

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.