Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

(Business) Beijing Capital Airlines, Lisbon-Beijing R/T, 1.580 EUR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2017, 3:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold, Etihad Gold

Capital Airlines have just started flying from LIS-PEK. Lisbon not t a very cheap airport to fly from, but showing some good fares of 1580 euros with Capital in November. Flat bed on 330-200, seats similar to 777 on Qatar.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 9:56 am
formerly rt23456p

Dates?
Booking Sites?
Links to book?
Old Jul 29, 2017, 12:31 am

As OP said, November. Flights available on Wed/Fri/Sun
Bookable in official site: http://intl.jdair.net/
Old Jul 29, 2017, 1:25 am

Programs: LH FTL, BA Bronze
Originally Posted by rt23456p
Dates?
Booking Sites?
Links to book?
Wouldn't it be nice to see "please" or "thank you" occasionally?
Old Jul 30, 2017, 7:55 am

Programs: A3G
Thank you shek3112.
rt23456p's contribition is typical of todays generation of e-mail style writing that shows the writer thinks just for the "me, me, me take, take, take" syndrome. Having said that, there is also a possibility of a cultural thing. In my experience in Hong Kong the typical ordinary Cantonese person would not necessarily say 'please' as a first thought. On the other hand, flyertalk seems to be frequented by well educated travellers. So I would expect to see better manners in here. We are after all using the English language... The old saying "Manners Maketh Man" is spot on.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by GeorgieBoy4
Thank you shek3112.
rt23456p's contribition is typical of todays generation of e-mail style writing that shows the writer thinks just for the "me, me, me take, take, take" syndrome. Having said that, there is also a possibility of a cultural thing. In my experience in Hong Kong the typical ordinary Cantonese person would not necessarily say 'please' as a first thought. On the other hand, flyertalk seems to be frequented by well educated travellers. So I would expect to see better manners in here. We are after all using the English language... The old saying "Manners Maketh Man" is spot on.
Hi georgieboy4

I'm afraid i have to disagree with you on that. As a traditional Hong Konger I'm taught since I'm a kid the importance of manner and respect. I couldn't see this, and deny this as a Cantonese culture.

Having said that, i do have to admit that some children nowadays are not taught properly. The parents just treat themselves as slaves of the children and thus affecting them to have a bad/demanding writing/talking manner without respect. From my limited experience i know this happens to uk and oz kids alongside greater china. Speaking English doesn't necessarily implies better manner.

Thanks & Regards,
Michael

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.