Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

MH: DEL-Australia r/t in J from ~US$1,350

MH: DEL-Australia r/t in J from ~US$1,350

Old Jul 20, 2017, 10:25 am

Also was showing as non refundable on ebookers when I went through from skyscanner so be careful on the terms before you pay if that's important to you.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by dsf
Expedia works for me. I hadn't noticed before that the fare is refundable. Here's an example without the SYD stop on the way back.
This is $207 USD more than the Matrix itinerary :-(
Old Jul 20, 2017, 2:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Originally Posted by john1987
Dear ashkale
thank you for your reply.
very helpful.
Unfortunately the expedia, edreams , orbitz, opodo comes with prices of Ł3000
maybe you have another ones even more "super secret"
please share your super secret
regards
have you tried the otas or tas from the origin?
Old Jul 20, 2017, 3:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Decided to visit Australian Open again and friends in some other cities, so doing DEL-KUL-MEL, MEL-PER, PER-SYD, SYD-KUL-DEL next January

Thanks OP
Old Jul 20, 2017, 11:27 pm

Programs: United Silver Hilton Gold Virgin Atlantic Silver Le Accos Platinum Air India Silver
Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
Decided to visit Australian Open again and friends in some other cities, so doing DEL-KUL-MEL, MEL-PER, PER-SYD, SYD-KUL-DEL next January

Thanks OP
That's a great itinerary, how much did you end up paying ?
Old Jul 21, 2017, 1:08 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by BLRtoDFW
That's a great itinerary, how much did you end up paying ?
about 1500 usd. Slightly more than OP but if I am correct, whenever you include A330 instad of B737, price goes slightly up. But the timing is great, because in PER,SYD and KUL, you get 20-22 hours, which works perfectly for me
Old Jul 21, 2017, 2:55 am

Programs: Qantas FF
Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
about 1500 usd. Slightly more than OP but if I am correct, whenever you include A330 instad of B737, price goes slightly up. But the timing is great, because in PER,SYD and KUL, you get 20-22 hours, which works perfectly for me
How do you route the flight through SYD on the way to PER? I tried a multi-city option on ITA matrix but ran out of flights on the way back!

Is there a code or something you need to enter (at the moment I can only find flights for DEL-KUL-PER, no SYD leg)?

Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 21, 2017, 5:00 am

Programs: BA GGL, IB, LH, IHG Gold
quick to find on ita matrix

Originally Posted by Aescarnite
How do you route the flight through SYD on the way to PER? I tried a multi-city option on ITA matrix but ran out of flights on the way back!

Is there a code or something you need to enter (at the moment I can only find flights for DEL-KUL-PER, no SYD leg)?

Thanks in advance!
on Matrix use round trip:

from DEL
routing KUL SYD // alliance oneworld
to PER
routing SYD KUL // alliance oneworld
Old Jul 21, 2017, 6:23 pm

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Is DEL immediate turn around with MH possible?

i.e. Fly in MH190 arriving 9:50pm, depart DEL MH191 at 11pm. MH only has two flights a day so we either immediate turn around or we wait for 10 hours.
Old Jul 22, 2017, 3:43 am

Programs: FB Platinum, SAS Gold , HH Diamond
I can't get a good layover in Sydney and KUL...also 6 days in perth may be a bit too much?
Old Jul 22, 2017, 6:09 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Ausriver
Is DEL immediate turn around with MH possible?

i.e. Fly in MH190 arriving 9:50pm, depart DEL MH191 at 11pm. MH only has two flights a day so we either immediate turn around or we wait for 10 hours.
Not possible with MH190/191 and also you will need a visa to board.
Get a visa and enjoy a few hours sightseeing in Delhi!
Old Jul 22, 2017, 7:00 am

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by ashkale
Not possible with MH190/191 and also you will need a visa to board.
Get a visa and enjoy a few hours sightseeing in Delhi!
Thx. It seems an e visa is available and can be obtained at around 2 days is that right?

I Can get Ctrip to price DEL-KUL-PER, however couldn't get the one with stopover at both KUL and SYD to work (apart from google flight). Could it be a bug with goggle? Anyone with any luck of actually booking this one with stoping at SYD?
Old Jul 22, 2017, 9:13 pm
Suspended

Try India based OTAs, makemytrip, amex india, there are a whole host of them- however not many accept foreign issued cards.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 12:56 am

Programs: BA Gold,
Originally Posted by Ausriver
Thx. It seems an e visa is available and can be obtained at around 2 days is that right?

I Can get Ctrip to price DEL-KUL-PER, however couldn't get the one with stopover at both KUL and SYD to work (apart from google flight). Could it be a bug with goggle? Anyone with any luck of actually booking this one with stoping at SYD?
I'm on this TP run now. DEL-KUL-SYD-PER rtn. Booked with Travel Trolly based in Southall. Around Ł1350. I could price up on ITA Matrix but none of the OTAs within bookwithmatrix would price up. A colleague recommended Travel Trolly and so far all has been fine, seat requests etc
Old Sep 20, 2017, 2:19 am

Programs: Aeroplan
Just a note that this itinerary is possible to book on MH's own site, now that the multi-city feature is back up. However, it's really finnicky, as it seems that the QF legs give the system some problems.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.