LOT: YYZ-TLV J ai $2270

Subscribe
Found this fare out of Toronto on LOT. Looks to be the new 787 product too going through WAW. The dates I found were September 20th to September 25th.
This fare departs Canada, so the default assumption is that "$" means CAD. Does it?

If not, please indicate.
Quote: This fare departs Canada, so the default assumption is that "$" means CAD. Does it?

If not, please indicate.
honestly not sure I think USD but unsure. You can check for yourself when looking at the flights.
I checked - the price you quoted is USD

This translates to CAD2900. Still a good deal by all means, but not that far off from what TK offers relatively frequently. The LY non-stop is CAD3500. BA/AY via LHR and HEL is CAD2940 for the same dates.
Quote: I checked - the price you quoted is USD

This translates to CAD2900. Still a good deal by all means, but not that far off from what TK offers relatively frequently. The LY non-stop is CAD3500. BA/AY via LHR and HEL is CAD2940 for the same dates.
I would not fly LY J and pay for it. In addition who wants to make two stops with terrible layovers with BA/AY.
Quote: I would not fly LY J and pay for it. In addition who wants to make two stops with terrible layovers with BA/AY.
What about when they upgrade to the 787 and put their new all aisle seats in? Will be a major upgrade of their product and a direct flight which is most ideal
Quote: What about when they upgrade to the 787 and put their new all aisle seats in? Will be a major upgrade of their product and a direct flight which is most ideal
Lord knows when that plane will make it to a Canadian line. I believe they'll be starting off with Newark and Hong Kong (and some flights to London for training purposes).
Quote: Lord knows when that plane will make it to a Canadian line. I believe they'll be starting off with Newark and Hong Kong (and some flights to London for training purposes).
I agree. Not to mention flying with chassidim who have 12 children running up and down the aisles screaming is no picnic.

This is a very reasonable fare to go half way around the world in J with a very reasonable routing.
$2300 USD on Oneworld

https://goo.gl/flights/fqFw
Quote: $2300 USD on Oneworld

https://goo.gl/flights/fqFw
Wow that's a good one!
AY fares have been around for a while - BKK/SIN/TLV/DXB/etc. You actually get more miles if you originate where I live
Quote: AY fares have been around for a while - BKK/SIN/TLV/DXB/etc. You actually get more miles if you originate where I live

Yes this has been the year of envy for the Canadians.
Quote: Yes this has been the year of envy for the Canadians.
Only for Canadians who earn in USD...