Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

2-4-1 on Iberia Express Biz thru Sept 30

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2017, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Keeping firmly in mind that Iberia Express Business class is only very, very slightly better than coach ...

2 for 1 in Business Class "valid for reservations made through Club Express on iberiaexpress.com between 7th and 18th June for flights up until 30th September. Discount valid for reservations with two, four or six passengers. Seats and fare subject to availability. Only valid on direct flights operated by Iberia Express."

Note that these flights can earn Avios but not Tier Points.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
But is that good for any point of origin, I wonder? I presume it is for I2 coded flights only, and if you book Iberia Express flights without the IB prefix I believe that you can only book point to point, like other LCCs. On the destination map, DUS and FRA are in grey colour which means they are operated by mainline Iberia. So I guess they are excluded, which is no use for me!
Old Jun 8, 2017, 1:38 am

Promotional Terms and Conditions

Non-cumulative discount when you book through the Club Express on iberiaexpress.com from 7 to 18 June for flights until 30 September 2017. Discount valid for bookings for two, four or six passengers. Subject to seat and fare availability. Only on direct flights operated by Iberia Express.
Origins / Destinations included in the promotion (from/to MAD):

• Birmingham
  • Cagliari
  • Cardiff
  • Burdeos
  • Creta
  • Santorini
  • Reikiavik
  • Cracovia
  • Lyon
  • Malta
  • Nantes
  • Bucarest
  • Rennes
  • Stuttgart
  • Menorca

Other routes

• Lyon-Tenerife
  • Palma de Mallorca-Stuttgart
  • Gran Canaria-Asturias
  • Asturias-Tenerife
  • Tenerife-Vigo
Old Jun 8, 2017, 1:48 am

There is also an ongoing iberia avios bonus for flying some iberia express routes this summer:

Collect 25% Avios extra by flying with Iberia Express:

Reservations in all the cabins:
  • From/to Madrid to Ibiza (IBZ) and Menorca (PMI).
  • From/to Madrid to Nantes (NTE) and Oslo (OSL).
  • From/to Palma (PMI) toStuttgart (STR).
Offer valid for tickets issued from 01/06//2017 to 17/09/2017 and flown from 01/07/2017 to 17/09/2017
Avios extra will be credited after 02/07/2017.
Flights I2 and IB3600 a IB3999
Old Jun 8, 2017, 10:08 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
It seems it only works from D class (business flex), I found OTP available for 2 persons in I or R and there is no 50% discount.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.