CX: OSL-HKG r/t in PE for US$770

Subscribe
Available direct from Cathay website - I was looking at March departures and early May returns in 2018. I fly this route a lot, and this is the cheapest I've seen in a while.

ITA / Google flights won't let you search that far in advance yet.
Available throughout the year; it's also a bit cheaper from BGO/SVG: BAs other Norwegian destinations.
Nice fare! Google flights shows availability in June then again in September. Its 13K miles so if you credit to AA thats $2600 in EQD. Seems bookable via Expedia.
Nice find. Thank you OP!

Is there any routing without airport change?
Yeah, my routing is all through LHR
Permited routing is :
1. OSL-KL-AMS-CX-HKG
2. OSL-SK-ZRH/ROM/PAR/MIL/MAN/LON/FRA/DUS/AMS-CX-HKG
3. OSL-LH/CX-FRA-CX-HKG
4. OSL-LH-FRA-CX-HKG
5. OSL-CX/BA-LON-CX-HKG
6. OSL-LX-ZRH-CX-HKG
I'm struggling with getting LGW/LHR transfer. Anyone managed to book something like OSL-LHR-HKG-LGW//LHR-OSL? Expedia only returns CX-BA flights when I search for OSL-HKG, when I split it into OSL-LHR-HKG it forces premium economy on SAS which brings the price up considerably.
Quote: I'm struggling with getting LGW/LHR transfer. Anyone managed to book something like OSL-LHR-HKG-LGW//LHR-OSL? Expedia only returns CX-BA flights when I search for OSL-HKG, when I split it into OSL-LHR-HKG it forces premium economy on SAS which brings the price up considerably.
e.g. https://goo.gl/flights/Gmmu (actually even cheaper, around USD 740)
Definitely try to get bulkhead in CZ PE. Angle roller with pillow (pack one from home) on top & stretch out legs nicely.

My experience LGW/LHR transfer not bad. Buses about $30 if memory serves. Train about $20. 1-2 hours.
Anybody know if CX does any equivalent of BA's POUG offering paid upgrade to J class and if so, what a normal LON>HKG upgrade offering would be?
Quote: Anybody know if CX does any equivalent of BA's POUG offering paid upgrade to J class and if so, what a normal LON>HKG upgrade offering would be?
It seems that Cathay Pacific offers only upgrade by miles or paid by cash (fare difference).

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cath...y-upgrade.html
Quote: Permited routing is :
1. OSL-KL-AMS-CX-HKG
2. OSL-SK-ZRH/ROM/PAR/MIL/MAN/LON/FRA/DUS/AMS-CX-HKG
3. OSL-LH/CX-FRA-CX-HKG
4. OSL-LH-FRA-CX-HKG
5. OSL-CX/BA-LON-CX-HKG
6. OSL-LX-ZRH-CX-HKG
All very handy to know!

​I may grab this tomorrow to visit a friend ^
This deal been around for over 2 months - I booked exact route last week and upgraded to J on outbound with cash extra £350.
Called CX direct for this - the Polish call center girl was shocked at the cheap price...

So total £900.

Outbound:
OSL - LHR - LGW - HKG (Business)

Inbound:
HKG - LHR - OSL (Premium)

Quote: Anybody know if CX does any equivalent of BA's POUG offering paid upgrade to J class and if so, what a normal LON>HKG upgrade offering would be?
$982 is the lowest I'm finding now. QR has a business class fare on this route for US$1182, so even if I could find the $770, I'd probably opt for the QR.
Quote: $982 is the lowest I'm finding now. QR has a business class fare on this route for US$1182, so even if I could find the $770, I'd probably opt for the QR.
Hi can you please give an example of the QR flight for $1182
The cheapest I'm seeing is over $1800?