Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DCA-NZ ticketed DL, most flights on VA - $4522

Old Apr 25, 2017, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat

Not an extraordinary fare, but pretty good. DCA-LAX-BNE-AKL/CHC-BNE-LAX-DCA for $4522 and change business class (booked into I on DL) for a 30+ day trip in Oct/Nov.

You can find similar fares on both Star and OW, but have to play around with dates. And DL/VA means the whole trip is in business/first. CHC on Star and OW show up in coach.

I'd been watching this for a while, it disappeared for a while on DL/VA but showed up again this morning. Had to call DL to get it ticketed, and the Diamond line agent had to take it to the rate desk where the agent had to manually price it - forcing I as the fare code on the return trip.

Long layover in BNE on the outbound. But it also books into DL's DL1 nonstop service for the DCA-LAX-DCA legs.

Worked well for me because I was able to use $1200 of vouchers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.