Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Skyteam: YVR-CDG/AMS Z (2pax RT) $4188 USD

Old Apr 24, 2017, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG

Definitely not as good as the $1500 deals around last year, but I just booked 2 RT to CDG at $2094 each. Seems as though you need to book 2 pax to get that price. Maybe not ideal, but was the best price I've seen recently out of YVR.

AF 777 nonstop both ways but you can route through AMS/SEA/MSP with DL and KL.

My dates were 5/10 - 5/24.

Google Flights initially shows 10-18k fares but after I clicked through on Skyteam itinerary, the price reduced.
Old May 6, 2017, 12:34 am

Programs: UA 1MM
These fares for traveling with a companion seem to be available ex-several Canadian cities (e.g., YVR, YYZ, YWG, but oddly not YYC) to many European destinations. Require either 7 or 14 day advance purchase and a 10 day minimum stay. Most seem to book into P or I. They are not always great fares, but still substantially cheaper than a J fare (e.g. YVR-MXP-YVR 5/25-6/5 on KLM CA$2949 per person (P) on companion fare v. CA$7029 if traveling solo (Z). They seem to work on open jaws too. Also aviailable on *A.

Last edited by Waldofriend; May 6, 2017 at 12:35 am Reason: update

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.