Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

United : YVR-CUN $685 (CAD 920)

Old Apr 22, 2017, 9:00 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

- books into P (100%-200%) accross Star Alliance

- can be routed via IAH, SFO for most miles

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...VR0UA1865;sc=f
Old May 2, 2017, 9:15 am

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion& 2 Million Miler; Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Wow, that's a great deal for Canadians, whether you're chasing status or not. The everyman/woman should book that fare to Cancun.

ATL
Old May 2, 2017, 2:18 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
Originally Posted by ATLConsultant
Wow, that's a great deal for Canadians, whether you're chasing status or not. The everyman/woman should book that fare to Cancun.

ATL
It's a good fare, but not that uncommon. 2 Years ago, I booked the family during prime dates at Christmas for $520 USD ($700 CAD) from Vancouver - SFO - Cancun. They even served a meal on the SFO-CUN sectors (just a muffin in F on the YVR-SFO flights)
Old May 2, 2017, 6:35 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Been seeing these fares for the last couple years YEG/YYC/YVR. Still a decent fare but as mentioned by previous poster, it used to be $700~ CDN.

I did like 5 or 6 YEG-ORD-SFO/LAX-CUN and back a couple years ago during the good days!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.