Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tk arn-bkk 1300usd

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2017, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN,Flying Blue Platinum, BA GGL, Accor Diamond, HHONORS Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Exclamation Tk arn-bkk 1300usd

perfect for the lucky ones, who got the 4xStatusmiles promotion.
various dates available, even during european summer holidays.
1 day returns as well possible.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 8:50 am

Programs: UA*G, SK*G
Thanks for sharing. The best price in SEK that I find is 12.491 SEK, which would be 1380 USD.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 9:08 am

Programs: SK Gold (*G)
Add another 50 USD and you can fly Qatar instead with a proper 1-2-1 business class.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mattanapura
perfect for the lucky ones, who got the 4xStatusmiles promotion....
What is 4 x Status miles promo? Is it for LH?
Old Apr 15, 2017, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by Kajjan85
Add another 50 USD and you can fly Qatar instead with a proper 1-2-1 business class.
You might be missing the point ...

Originally Posted by mattanapura
perfect for the lucky ones, who got the 4xStatusmiles promotion.
Though the promo is very much invitation only, and I think it ends mid-June

The other, minor, point is the 1-2-1 configuration leaves some of us cold
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by IAN-UK
You might be missing the point ...
Odd conclusion.

Simply pointing of that there is a better deal out there for the majortiy of the forum that aren't invited. 1300 USD is a promotion fare and so is Qatars fare at 1350. I think my information might be of value to all of those who can't earn 4x statusmiles, before they jump on this deal.

And your other point... just because you don't like 1-2-1 that doesn't mean it's not what flyers generally prefer. 1-2-1 is a selling point. I don't think the carriers would waste space on it if it wasn't.

Last edited by Kajjan85; Apr 15, 2017 at 2:40 pm
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Aaaawww, the airline of the Supreme Leader, transiting the land with the SSSS, and sampling the lounge of the Heroes...Nice price...
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

... just because you don't like 1-2-1 that doesn't mean it's not what flyers generally prefer. 1-2-1 is a selling point. I don't think the carriers would space on it if it wasn't.
Gosh! you are touchy !!!

I expressed an opinion which was not congruent with yours in pointing out gently that what is best for you is not necessarily a universal good. The "proper business-class" you attribute to QR suggests that TK's, BA's, LH's etc are somehow improper, false: which is a silly notion.

Comfort in aeroplanes is a wildly subjective matter - so please accept that I'm foolish in having a mild preference for the old-fashioned forward facing arrangements that give lots of lateral space.

As you grow up, you'll find that not everyone shares your view of the world (or indeed of aircraft seating arrangements ): and when others express opinions you do not agree with it's best just to quietly to shake your head at their stupidity...
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nk15
Aaaawww, the airline of the Supreme Leader, transiting the land with the SSSS, and sampling the lounge of the Heroes...Nice price...
hmmmm - this sounds like something that belongs in the Trick-it playpen
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

hmmmm - this sounds like something that belongs in the Trick-it playpen
lol, exactly...
Old Apr 15, 2017, 3:10 pm

Gosh! you are touchy .

It seems I expressed an opinion which was not congruent with yours in pointing out gently that what is best for you is not necessarily a universal good.

Comfort in aeroplanes is a wildly subjective matter - so please accept that I'm foolish in preferring old-fashioned forward facing arrangements that give lots of lateral space.

As you grow up, you'll find that not everyone shares your view of the world (or indeed of aircraft seating arrangements ): and when others express opinions you do not agree with it's best just to quietly to shake your head at their stupidity...
Again, I don't think we're on the same level here.

Of course there will be exceptions to everything, but that does not mean there isn't a consensus on what's good or bad. I'm sure there are some modest people out there who prefer J over F for whatever reason as well. It would be extremely tedious if we didn't generalize and took every subjective opinion into considersation before posting. Every post would have to have a whole bunch of disclaimers if we did.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nk15
lol, exactly...
well, go on! we're outside playpen rules, decode it for us simpletons
Old Apr 15, 2017, 3:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Again, I don't think we're on the same level here.

Of course there will be exceptions to everything, but that does not mean there isn't a consensus on what's good or bad. I'm sure there are some modest people out there who prefer J over F for whatever reason as well. It would be extremely tedious if we didn't generalize and took every subjective opinion into considersation before posting. Every post would have to have a whole bunch of disclaimers if we did.
This really is getting tedious . I pointed out, gently, that there are some who prefer an alternative version of seating to the one you proclaimed as "the proper one".

No-one is asking you to examine all possible opinions: but it's probably better, certainly less inflammatory, if you are more circumspect in declaring your own opinion as a universal truth.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 4:01 pm

This really is getting tedious . I pointed out, gently, that there are some who prefer an alternative version of seating to the one you proclaimed as "the proper one".

No-one is asking you to examine all possible opinions: but it's probably better, certainly less inflammatory, if you are more circumspect in declaring your own opinion as a universal truth.
So, basically the word "proper" infront of "1-2-1" is what set you off. And I'm the "touchy" one...
Old Apr 15, 2017, 4:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

well, go on! we're outside playpen rules, decode it for us simpletons
You can google "SSSS", "air lounge of the heroes", and you will hear more on the BBC news tomorrow about the supreme leader (he gets crowned), you know how this works in trick-it, we cannot give answers...

Ok, giving you a clue:
https://thepointsguy.com/2015/08/my-...a-travel-hell/

Last edited by nk15; Apr 15, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.