Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

La Compagnie: EWR-CDG $1,200 RT (Summer 2017)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2017, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold

La Compagnie: All Business Class Jet, New York to Paris. This is a "All Summer Sale", as shown on their website.

https://www.lacompagnie.com/en
Old Apr 6, 2017, 6:33 am

Typical for La Compagnie. I don't like flying with them because they have economy style service with a very angled flat seat. I'd pay up for SAS or Aer Lingus for the cheapest J price to Europe.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by SFOAviation
Typical for La Compagnie. I don't like flying with them because they have economy style service with a very angled flat seat. I'd pay up for SAS or Aer Lingus for the cheapest J price to Europe.
While I don't deny the angle flat seat, what part of their service is "economy style"? They offer lounge access, amenity kit, full plated meal service, etc. (example here). I'm not entirely sure what material differences a NYC-PAR competitor offers in their J soft product that La Compagnie doesn't.
Old Apr 7, 2017, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by lowfareair
While I don't deny the angle flat seat, what part of their service is "economy style"? They offer lounge access, amenity kit, full plated meal service, etc. (example here). I'm not entirely sure what material differences a NYC-PAR competitor offers in their J soft product that La Compagnie doesn't.
Not much :
- Less FA
- "some sort of plastic" plates
- foie gras on AF
- cheaper amenity kit & lounge & headset
- limited movies selection
- departure time may not be perfect for everyone

For USD 1200 it's a great (and kind of usual) deal (except if you really need miles / status)
Old Apr 7, 2017, 10:34 am

Personally it's a pretty big downside the cancellations they have and horrendous customer support.buyer beware, much flexibility required.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by Corey Sacken
Personally it's a pretty big downside the cancellations they have and horrendous customer support.buyer beware, much flexibility required.
True, not a good airline in general
Old Apr 14, 2017, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by Corey Sacken
if they cancel or delay both ways (Eu600 x 2) you can potentially get the flight for free.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 3:28 pm

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by erik123
if they cancel or delay both ways (Eu600 x 2) you can potentially get the flight for free.
Not if they get you to your destination within a certain time frame. Moreover, even if they owe you twice 600€, you would still need to get them. That's usually the tricky part.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 4:31 pm

I am flying to Paris this summer. Right now, La Compagnie's flights are slightly less than either Delta / Air France or Openskies Premium Economy. Just wondering what anybody thought about how these 3 compare. Last week premium economy was about $3-400 LESS than LaCompagnie, but if the fares are roughly the same, who would you fly? Any help appreciated. Thank you!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.