Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL: ATL-MAD $2400 July-Sep, Wed. departures only

Old Apr 5, 2017, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist

This popped up during that brief Biz sale a few weeks back and I snagged it for over Labor Day. But this seems to have hung around. Not as cheap as some of these bargains, but still almost half of the "normal" Biz fare on this route.

According to Google flights, only available for Wednesday departures; return can be M/T/W. Around $2400 for non-stops on DL, but bookable via KL and AF as well. (I used to to get the current 20K Amex bonus points for $1K spend on AirFrance.com.)

[Edited to note comparable fare to Rome during these dates, and even lower--$2200--to BRU. Other European destinations somewhat more.]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.