Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AY: LHR - TLL via HEL in J/Y, £231

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2017, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver

Seems a particularly good deal: the outbound flight from LHR to HEL is on an A350 (lie flat seat) according to Google Flight (at the time of posting, the aircraft type was confirmed on the Finnair website); also, it's a Saturday/Sunday flight which I guess might help those who don't want to take time off work.

Didn't have time to check availability beyond the dates I found initially.

Note: HEL - TLL is in Y

https://goo.gl/flights/miFR
Attached Images  
Old Apr 3, 2017, 3:55 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premi...tp-233gbp.html

Just one page further.
Old Apr 3, 2017, 4:15 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Thanks for posting but as Jaenks points out this fare is quite well known to the forum. Do continue to post!
Old Apr 3, 2017, 8:03 am

Programs: AZ Exec, FB PFL, OneWorld Sapphire, IHG Diamond, Accor Platinum, Avis/Hertz President
Originally Posted by philipr
Seems a particularly good deal: the outbound flight from LHR to HEL is on an A350 (lie flat seat) according to Google Flight (at the time of posting, the aircraft type was confirmed on the Finnair website); also, it's a Saturday/Sunday flight which I guess might help those who don't want to take time off work.

Didn't have time to check availability beyond the dates I found initially.

Note: HEL - TLL is in Y

https://goo.gl/flights/miFR

Thank you very much philipr!
This fare may have been well known as others friends pointed out but I missed the previous posts.
Repetita Iuvant and it helped indeed to post it again ^
Booked!

Ciao
U
Old Apr 4, 2017, 12:19 am

Programs: BA GGL, UA Plat, DL Plat, Hilton Diamond
Worth pointing out that you can start from / return to a UK Domestic airport for an additional 2x40 TPs.

Some good pricing out of JER still available (and don"t forget JER and INV have no APD so that saves a few quid too)..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.