Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

PR - DXB to NRT/SYD/HKG - From USD 874

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PR - DXB to NRT/SYD/HKG - From USD 874

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2017, 7:36 pm

Programs: SQ AA TK
PR credits to EY and NH.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 3:49 am

PR was better than expected.

My last PR flight DPS-MNL-LHR was outstanding,crew very professional and friendly (genuine)
flat bed seat comfort for 15 hours on MNL-LHR.I slept for a good 8 hrs.

​​​​Ok,the Manilla lounge is hardly top class,I did only pay £200.00 for Business class😊
mileage credited to my Etihad account.

It's definitely Comfortable.

​​​​​​
Old Mar 20, 2017, 3:57 am

[QUOTE=Croupier;28058543]I thought the premium fare deals forum were for people that want to fly in comfort for a good price?

A flat beds seat in Business class,roundtrip DXB-MNL-SYD for £750.00 is an Excellent price and comfortable.
And you do earn mileage.

My last Sydney trip on a combo First/Business class fare with MH cost me £3570.00 in January.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 4:36 am
p78
Suspended

Programs: BA Silver, Aegan Gold, Hilton Diamond
you can also star at Abu Dhabi AUH
and 13h at MNL during day
Old Mar 20, 2017, 2:51 pm

Programs: SPG Plat 50+, Hyatt Diamond, United Gold
There are a lot of VERY good deals on PR. Not only DXB to SYD/NRT/SIN.

Any Middle East PR origin (DXB, AUH, DOH, KWI, RUH, JED, etc) to MNL is ~$670 USD RT in Biz.

Any Middle East to AUS (CAI, MEL, SYD, BNE, etc..) has more variance, but AUH and DXB both have flights at $943 USD RT. Only thing to be careful about is to see which biz product is offered as some flights have the older PR product.

Also, there are some other very good deals to be had as well. Specifically, YYZ to MNL for $1800 RT in biz (though on the not as good angled flat 777 product) is excellent. YYZ to SYD is $2491, which isn't amazing, but much better than anything else east coast to AUS.

Tldr; this is a hotter deal than would initially appear if you play around with this.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 11:02 pm

Programs: EY Gold, QF WP
Originally Posted by Pawel Siewko
you can also star at Abu Dhabi AUH
and 13h at MNL during day
I'd be a little careful. Not sure if it's the same ex DXB and other Middle East airports, but the 330-300 they fly ex AUH doesn't have J class. It's PE and Y, and the PE seats from all reports are pretty ordinary.

I suspect this would be the same from all the GCC airports.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 3:25 am

My confirmation confirms Business class all sectors.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 6:31 am

Originally Posted by Qatar Airways
My confirmation confirms Business class all sectors.
I hope it works out for you! Won't be the first time an OTA has over-marketed something.

Let us know, but the problem is that PR run A330's out of the Middle East, and none of their 330 fleet has business, according to the PR website, and from what I've been told by people who have used them.

That's also the reason you can't book a seat in business out of DXB/AUH to MNL on the PR website.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by Reds2011
I hope it works out for you! Won't be the first time an OTA has over-marketed something.

Let us know, but the problem is that PR run A330's out of the Middle East, and none of their 330 fleet has business, according to the PR website, and from what I've been told by people who have used them.

That's also the reason you can't book a seat in business out of DXB/AUH to MNL on the PR website.
thanks for the Update,will check with the travel agent.
They can refund in full if not "Business class" .

Some you win,some you lose-You have to be willing to gamble!
Old Mar 21, 2017, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by Reds2011

just checked the phillipine airlines website,they do have A330 with 18 Business class seats!
Old Mar 21, 2017, 8:41 am

Can't book Business class on PR website so looks like a "error" in this deal as has been mentioned above.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 3:18 pm

Shows as Z class on Expedia and Matrix. I looked up the fare classes on the PR website and Z is discount business.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 1:36 am

Originally Posted by Qatar Airways
just checked the phillipine airlines website,they do have A330 with 18 Business class seats!
So they do! Seems to depend on how you get to the seat map - clicking through from this link shows the 18 J seats on the 363 seat 330, but if you select the 414 seater then click on the aircraft list beside the seat map it doesn't change!
Old Mar 22, 2017, 3:37 am

Programs: AY Silver, BA Silver, FI Saga hopeful
Relevant:
PR phasing our their 414 seat A330s.
http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...usiness-class/

-
DJ
Old Mar 22, 2017, 6:44 am

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
Originally Posted by phoochka
How many people on FT collect PR miles? If not too many, what is the point of posting these PR fares on a Mileage Run forum?
Mmm. There are many Mabuhay members here. Thanks to the OP I purchased a DXB-MEL ticket. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.