Az/af: Jfk/nap $1864

Subscribe
Just found JFK/NAP (Naples/Napoli, Italy) on Air France and/or Alitalia (SkyTeam) via CDG, FCO or MXP in biz class r/t for $1864 on May and June dates.

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...a=SKYTEAM;eo=e
Posted last week: AF/AZ: JFK-NAP ~$1860 Business Class rt
And last month DL/AZ/AF: NYC-PMO/NAP r/t in J for ~$1,700
I'm too slow to the party. LOL.

On the return, one option is NAP/LIN then "airport change" for MXP/JFK. Does anyone know if AZ would provide a shuttle bus from LIN to MXP? How about checked-in luggage? I see a 7-hr layover too--is it possible to ask AZ to transfer the luggage while I go to Milan town center for a visit from LIN, then head to MXP on my own to catch the flight?
Quote: I'm too slow to the party. LOL.

On the return, one option is NAP/LIN then "airport change" for MXP/JFK. Does anyone know if AZ would provide a shuttle bus from LIN to MXP? How about checked-in luggage? I see a 7-hr layover too--is it possible to ask AZ to transfer the luggage while I go to Milan town center for a visit from LIN, then head to MXP on my own to catch the flight?
I can't answer your questions but I will say that even if AZ offers a shuttle you would be better off going NAP-MXP-JFK. I have had too many bad experiences with AZ to trust it to get my luggage from LIN to MXP.

If you can get a 7 hour connection in MXP take the Malpensa Express (a train) into Milan. Get off at the last stop and then take a taxi to il Duomo. That will put you in the heart of town and is much quicker, and less expensive, than taking a taxi from LIN. It will also allow you to know where to get the train for your return to the airport.
Quote: I'm too slow to the party. LOL.

If there is an airline to even chance a co-terminal luggage transfer with, it surely isn't AZ.
Quote: is it possible to ask AZ to transfer the luggage while I go to Milan town center for a visit from LIN, then head to MXP on my own to catch the flight?
No chance. You're on your own.
@Dovster @KosherKimchee @Kacee Thank you so much for the answers!

NAP to Milan is to LIN, not MXP, unfortunately. I've been to Milan before and was just thinking going to see Duomo area again during the layover if I book this trip.