Wiki Posts
Search

lax-hnl-akl HA $3663

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2017, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

lax-hnl-akl HA $3663

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...NLLAX0HA2;sc=b

seems a decent price on HA's new a330 product. Pretty sure you can stopover in hnl too.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
this is a standard price for this trip on HA with a decent advance purchase. it's the best $$ deal to get to AKL for sure on a reasonably direct routing.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 8:51 am

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by PV_Premier
this is a standard price for this trip on HA with a decent advance purchase. it's the best $$ deal to get to AKL for sure on a reasonably direct routing.
Do HA's new A330s have lie flat seating? And, if so, what is the best way to make sure you don't get stuck with the old A330 (and its domestic-style recliner seats) on this route? I would have no interest in paying $3k+ to fly these very long flights in recliner seats.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Paul5795
Do HA's new A330s have lie flat seating? And, if so, what is the best way to make sure you don't get stuck with the old A330 (and its domestic-style recliner seats) on this route? I would have no interest in paying $3k+ to fly these very long flights in recliner seats.

All their routes to AKL and NRT have the new lie flats. It's hit and miss getting the new seating from LAX to HNL though.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 1:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by PV_Premier
Same price ex-SFO. Don't think there is lieflat SFO-HNL tho.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Anyone know how this would credit to AA in terms of Qualifying miles and dollars? I'm pretty sure it gets 150% RDMs.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 2:32 pm

If I'm not mistaken, none. It only earns RDM to the best of my knowledge.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 3:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by poohfighter
Anyone know how this would credit to AA in terms of Qualifying miles and dollars? I'm pretty sure it gets 150% RDMs.
for AA EQMs to NZ, the premium econ fares on CX that have been floating around LAX-HKG-AKL are a better bet...and, they're about $1500 cheaper than this fare too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.