Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AZ: LHR to PEK - £1262 - Several Dates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2017, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Wide open dates from FEB onwards - GF
Attached Images  
Old Jan 12, 2017, 9:44 am

Programs: LH FTL
Not bad! Don't all AZ business class fares earn 300% on Etihad Guest + tier bonus since the EAP program has been aligned recently? This could be an interesting fare then for Etihad Guest Platinums :-)
Old Jan 13, 2017, 1:37 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
We are sorry to inform you that due to a supplier's mistake outside of our control, this economy class fare has mistakenly been sold as business class. We have changed your booking to LHR FCO PSA in business class. Should you not wish to travel on the new itinerary, please contact us on the 0899 999 999 999 (2 EUR / min) in order to claim your refund, we might put you on hold for 40 minutes if we don't ask you to call the agent then us then the agent then us then the agent etc.
Old Jan 13, 2017, 2:27 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, DL GM, AA Plat, NEXUS
Originally Posted by ranskis
We are sorry to inform you that due to a supplier's mistake outside of our control, this economy class fare has mistakenly been sold as business class. We have changed your booking to LHR FCO PSA in business class. Should you not wish to travel on the new itinerary, please contact us on the 0899 999 999 999 (2 EUR / min) in order to claim your refund, we might put you on hold for 40 minutes if we don't ask you to call the agent then us then the agent then us then the agent etc.
^
Just missing GRAZIE
Old Jan 13, 2017, 6:59 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Titanium
$1430 out of BUD

They've occasionally listed this fare over the past 6 months or so, I don't think it's an error.

From BUD, however, you're forced to overnight on the outbound...

I really love Magnifica, everyone goes gaga over AF's new BEST but I've flown them both several times now and Magnifica is a finer experience, hands down. Particularly the food....

https://goo.gl/flights/3xGA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.