Switzerland/Italy/Sweden to East & West Coast USA in WTP (PE) €600/690 (3x Avios)

Subscribe
EDIT: I see that I forgot the airline. Its of course BA.

For those who missed the WTP deal to SIN...

You can do the East coast from Switzerland for around €630.
Or from TRN for €600
Also available is SFO and LAX from TRN for €640.

Basically try Italian airports as a starting point.

Very interesting with the current 3x Avios promo....
i think ARN is cheaper at 570 euros
Quote: i think ARN is cheaper at 570 euros
€530 to the East and €570 to the West. I missed that one. Thanks!

Also works from GOT at €4 less.

(I will ask a mod to add Sweden to the title)
it's good post henky, thanks for sharing! i'd been eyeing these trips all week, but can't cram it into my tight schedule. have a great trip!
Quote: it's good post henky, thanks for sharing! i'd been eyeing these trips all week, but can't cram it into my tight schedule. have a great trip!
Thanks. I'm not flying this either. My flight schedule is booked for most of the year...

It seems that INV as a starting point can be similarly priced but you need to look on BA.com. It is a bit harder to find the low price though.
GOT-LAX is what I've got in mind, also around £480 still. Should recoup about 50k for a BA Gold if I've calculated correctly.
Hawaii also in mix if not looking ONLY for MR/TP Run.
Obviously AA/AS connections to hawaiian islands are in economy but its a good price.

INV-OGG including PE on LHR-LAX legs for EUR880 seen :-)
I have seen that for €832.... I left it out because it contains 3 flights in economy but I agree it is a good deal if you want to make a special holiday out of it. Also the SEA-HNL (or OGG) flights don't give 3x Avios.
henkybaby , thanks for pointing out these great fares. I presume these are DIF fares?

Thanks
Does anybody know the fare basis?
I did a quick search on ExpertFlyer but the fare is not coming up there.
I think good news to anybody with GUFs
Fare basis: TJN0S4T1

T,W,E are upgradeable
Quote: I think good news to anybody with GUFs
Fare basis: TJN0S4T1

T,W,E are upgradeable
Thanking you. Just what I wanted to hear.
A quick question if you don't mind. I have only ever used GUF from CW>F what should one expect to pay in taxes extra for WT+>CW?

Thanks
I searched the flight with Matrix using: BA+ /f bc=T

It looks like I must improve my EF skills. Matrix show Fare basis: QJX0S4T1 which is DIF! Sorry
Works also from OSL for €598