Oman Air: NCL to BOM – One Way – USD 784

Subscribe
My first post – so apologies if the fare isn’t great

18 Feb, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar …..- I have only checked Saturdays

Expedia US site

Ta
As low as $451 from COK-NCL
It seems to work to/from other Indian cities as well, it's much cheaper booking 1 way in reverse (India-NCL), a few cities seem much higher like Jaipur and Kozhikode

COK-NCL $451
BOM-NCL $467
DEL-NCL $582
TRV-NCL $582
MAA-NCL $565
BLR-NCL $561
LKO-NCL $593
HYD-NCL $600
GOI-NCL $625
JAI-NCL $880
CCJ-NCL $1206

I haven't looked at NCL to other Indian cities but it seems to be more limited so you'll have to stick with a few that work so far like BOM.
great for the students there. can't think of many other reasons to be going there..
Quote: great for the students there. can't think of many other reasons to be going there..
Or great for me since it's from my city Going to have to take a look at this!!

Edit: just realised it's one-way
Quote: It seems to work to/from other Indian cities as well, it's much cheaper booking 1 way in reverse (India-NCL), a few cities seem much higher like Jaipur and Kozhikode
Great find OP!

Do you have any dates from India- Can't seem to find these.
Quote: Great find OP!

Do you have any dates from India- Can't seem to find these.
Try kayak.com first with a range of dates.

I sampled July 7th on expedia.com from India (as well as NCL-BOM) and it works fine.

I believe this deal has the same restriction as NCL-MNL, where April and May are locked out.

From NCL, it seems BOM is the only city that works, please share if anyone finds other cities (I listed all Indian cities WY serves in my previous post).

If you know for sure you want to go to UK and the dates work book ASAP, Expedia US has 24 hour cancellation, no question asked for full refund policy in case the trip doesn't work.

The next cheapest deal is Jet Airways for like $2300
Quote: Try kayak.com first with a range of dates.

I sampled July 7th on expedia.com from India (as well as NCL-BOM) and it works fine.

I believe this deal has the same restriction as NCL-MNL, where April and May are locked out.

From NCL, it seems BOM is the only city that works, please share if anyone finds other cities (I listed all Indian cities WY serves in my previous post).

If you know for sure you want to go to UK and the dates work book ASAP, Expedia US has 24 hour cancellation, no question asked for full refund policy in case the trip doesn't work.

The next cheapest deal is Jet Airways for like $2300

I found CMB and DEL (ex NCL) easily as well for roughly the same price. Didn't try any others though.
Quote: Or great for me since it's from my city
What a great city it is too ^
BOM to NCL return $1119 / converted GBP 919.63: only working date seem to be 09 Aug - 20 Aug.