Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Openskies - ORY - NYC - EURO 1250 - RT - only on "vente-privee.com"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2016, 4:53 am
Original Poster

available almost daily first half of 2017
"vente-privee.com" is a kind of groupon
Once you agree on "vente-privee.com" you're linked to "misterfly.com" and probably charged by "misterfly.com" (not by vente-privee.com)
The e-mail listed to contact misterfly.com is not correct
You can call them at 1 euro per mn ...
Don't know if we have any kind miles out of this deal

Anyone has any experience on vente-privee.com or misterfly.com for J flights booking ?

Last edited by CGRA; Dec 20, 2016 at 5:29 am
Old Dec 20, 2016, 5:00 am

I've used vente-privee for shopping. Actually scored some decent luggage off there a few years back.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 11:26 am

Programs: IB+ Gold, NZ Airpoints Silver, AAdvantage Gold, LCAH Gold, Marriott Silver Elite
Avoid Misterfly at all cost.
I've helped "travel inexperienced" friends to deal with them, they are not dishonest but they do mistakes like... all the time.
Old Dec 23, 2016, 2:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by st7515
Avoid Misterfly at all cost.
I've helped "travel inexperienced" friends to deal with them, they are not dishonest but they do mistakes like... all the time.
Merci for the info, much appreciated.
Don't like companies who charge euro 1 / mn to call them
Old Dec 23, 2016, 8:27 am

Programs: IB+ Gold, NZ Airpoints Silver, AAdvantage Gold, LCAH Gold, Marriott Silver Elite
Originally Posted by CGRA
Merci for the info, much appreciated.
Don't like companies who charge euro 1 / mn to call them
I don't either !

Also, it is not the greatest fare I saw on the route.

Mid-june sales from CDG/ORY direct to JFK/EWR with either AA or BA (Openskies) can be a bit under your featured price.

I kept a Google flight alert from last year, the same flights were priced at 1076€ provided you booked at least 15 days before departure.

It seems like last minute sales and I can't guarantee they'll come back, but still... keep it in mind

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.