Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LX AMS-ZRH RT (P class) <200 EUR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LX AMS-ZRH RT (P class) <200 EUR

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2016, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
No, I really believe that Business Light carries no baggage allowance (it didn't on OS). We really need to keep a watch on this, because you can accidentally get stung by this. I got done by Iberia, as I really had not seen that my fare had no baggage allowance. It was a couple of years ago, when the main airlines starting imitating Ryanair, so I didn't think a legacy airline would behave like this. It was quite expensive, something like 60 Euros. Needless to say, I feel the legacy airlines shouldn't behave like this. More than anything, it was the smirky, nasty way in which they behaved at MAD airport that annoyed me.

I haven't had time to play around with this LX fare yet, but has anyone tried continuing to Geneva? Obviously, the routing would be AMS-ZRH-GVA. When I get a moment, I'll post any findings I make.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 9:35 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
Originally Posted by Concerto
No, I really believe that Business Light carries no baggage allowance (it didn't on OS). We really need to keep a watch on this, because you can accidentally get stung by this. I got done by Iberia, as I really had not seen that my fare had no baggage allowance. It was a couple of years ago, when the main airlines starting imitating Ryanair, so I didn't think a legacy airline would behave like this. It was quite expensive, something like 60 Euros. Needless to say, I feel the legacy airlines shouldn't behave like this. More than anything, it was the smirky, nasty way in which they behaved at MAD airport that annoyed me.

I haven't had time to play around with this LX fare yet, but has anyone tried continuing to Geneva? Obviously, the routing would be AMS-ZRH-GVA. When I get a moment, I'll post any findings I make.
And while you are at it, see if you can book on to Morroco from GVA, as there was P class for 75 EUR one way.

I personally wouldn't use it, as I don't need the miles, but it could make an interesting mileage run for someone.

Or, shoot, maybe I will need the miles if LX don't post my AMS-BOM miles in C class.... counting on that happening!

Edit: First two legs just posted, now waiting for the 2nd two legs
Old Oct 21, 2016, 10:18 am

actually, I might would use it...

just worked out I'll be 4,000 miles short of plat - one roundtrip is work 2000 PQM's... and if went to GVA up and back, that would give the 4000...
Old Oct 21, 2016, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by Concerto

I played a bit, but looks like it is per leg price. Can go to GVA, but adds another 100 per segment..
Old Oct 23, 2016, 11:44 am

I did see Basel for 345 EUR...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.