Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA/BA: AMS-HNL/LIH/OGG-CDG Biz £1,169

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA/BA: AMS-HNL/LIH/OGG-CDG Biz £1,169

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2016, 2:59 pm

Programs: BA GGL, United 1K, Starwood Platinum
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
What a lot of people have been waiting for.... and thought might be not achievable at this price following the Brexit currency de-value

https://www.google.co.uk/flights/?f=...WCDG1AA48;sc=b

Enjoy those who can use
Many thanks mikeyfly for the post, I was able to book that route last night for a friend's wedding in HNL in March next year, at approximately the same price. Much appreciated!
Old Sep 24, 2016, 4:25 pm

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by tsfca
Many thanks mikeyfly for the post, I was able to book that route last night for a friend's wedding in HNL in March next year, at approximately the same price. Much appreciated!
have you get it ticketed? I booked it last night, it still shows ticket pending.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 12:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
I booked on aa.com Friday evening and got the ticketed email about an hour later - all correct in classic check my trip
Old Sep 25, 2016, 1:45 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA OWS, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat
AMS-ORD-CDG/ORY r/t in Biz are still pricing out at around 680 GBP if you're into that in March thereabouts. One stopover in MAD/PHL/LHR of your choice, so good nevertheless and even better if you need to get to Chicago anyway.

Though not the best BA TP run because it'll probs get 360 TP - good value at around 1.89GBP/TP, but not the best given that sub 1.25GBP/TP can be regularly hit ex-CMB on QR and on many intra-Asia MH flights.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 2:47 am

Originally Posted by MeltingAlf
AMS-ORD-CDG/ORY r/t in Biz are still pricing out at around 680 GBP if you're into that in March thereabouts. One stopover in MAD/PHL/LHR of your choice, so good nevertheless and even better if you need to get to Chicago anyway.

Though not the best BA TP run because it'll probs get 360 TP
You can add two free transfers in the US each way to make it 600TP return - as with all standard BA/AA TATL fares.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 3:02 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Originally Posted by Ldnn1
You can add two free transfers in the US each way to make it 600TP return - as with all standard BA/AA TATL fares.
Do these prices run through May too ?
Old Sep 25, 2016, 3:09 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA OWS, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by Ldnn1
As you can tell I'm not very adept in TATL/US TP runs

Time to go back to the BA TP run thread for re-education
Old Sep 25, 2016, 3:38 am

Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
Do these prices run through May too ?
No, the current ORD fares (discussed in this thread) are fly outbound by 15 April.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/LTP, BA GGL/CCR/GfL, HH D/LTD, SPG/MR Plat/LTP
Booked other travel in that tight window, and rather busy until a week and a half into May 2017. Looking for July/August travel opportunities, but, alas, not available on this offer.

My advice is to sit tight, there will be similar opportunities emerging.

Coming soon to a computer near you...

Last edited by onobond; Sep 25, 2016 at 1:56 pm Reason: dislaxye?
Old Sep 25, 2016, 2:11 pm

I need 34k EQM to extend my EXP. Is this possible to earn these 34k with this fare?
Old Sep 25, 2016, 2:46 pm

Programs: BAEC - GOLD
Originally Posted by jbalmuth
Care needs to be taken on routing; AA has a huge fleet, and while some of their longhaul planes are new, some are shockingly aged and unacceptable for anything more than a few hours. The fare is fair -- and not a bargain -- if you end up flying one of their old beaters. LHR - JFK - LAX, or LHR - LAX offer the best AA hard products. (Note that the fare also allows transfers to Alaska Air i.e. at Seattle to/from Hawaii).

Also, care needs to be taken re checked luggage, as baggage transfers between AA and BA are, ime, shockingly poor at most U.S. airports. HBO is strongly recommended.

Forewarned is forearmed.
Man, what a contribution, please...!
Old Sep 25, 2016, 7:21 pm

Finally ticketed. No issue at all! Thanks OP.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 11:39 pm

Programs: United Platinum, AA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks OP - I snagged a roundtrip AMS-ORD on IB.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by BKKA380
I need 34k EQM to extend my EXP. Is this possible to earn these 34k with this fare?
Will be hard since BA earning on AA is usually 1.5x distance for EQM. Add up the flight distance to see.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by olouie
Will be hard since BA earning on AA is usually 1.5x distance for EQM. Add up the flight distance to see.
?? I thought the AMS-HNL-CDG flights are booked on AA (although some of us credit to BA).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.