Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ai: Lhr-ewr £1222

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2016, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Ai: Lhr-ewr £1222

I know this isn't an incredible fare, but it's pretty widely available and might be useful to some. Air India has LHR-EWR available for £1222 through the end of 2016 on their 787s, which are lie-flat in biz in a 2-2-2 arrangement. Books into Z, which earns 200% on A3 - one could do two of these and get *G, I believe. Alternately earns 150% on M&M, 125% on SQ, and sadly just 100% on UA. I've never flown them, so no endorsement here, but was looking for a LHR-NYC flight in biz and it was the best fare by several hundreds of dollars.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 2:01 pm

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
I did the flight recently.

All I can say is it is fine. For the price it is good. But don't expect any top class airline.

Value for money? = Good
Old Aug 26, 2016, 6:48 pm

Programs: Kettle Class
You may want to consider fares ex-DUB.

Moreover, the way A3's Gold status works is that you need 48k miles on *A carriers - so you'd need to fly this route 4 times to hit that threshold.

Requalifying is easier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.