Wiki Posts
Search

*A YVR=WAW r/t J 2059 ai

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2016, 3:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA PP, 2 MM; IC;
*A YVR=WAW r/t J 2059 ai

Yesterday I found, bought and paid for this routing on UA.bomb leaving 6/14 with a return of 9/4... assume shorter itineraries within this time frame or outside of it, for that matter, will also work. All UA metal except BRU-WAW and WAW-FRA... but most of carriers outside of AC were represented. Over25K EQM... but only $1800+ EQD..
Old Feb 2, 2016, 7:08 am

Why limit yourself? Similar pricing available across most of Europe. Very interesting to see some of the Balkans (e.g. Split, Zagreb) at those prices.

Also available from other Canadian cities. And Skyteam has similar pricing, sometimes cheaper.

Thanks for the heads up though!
Old Feb 2, 2016, 7:28 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite
Thanks for the reminder and head up! I'm finding flights on *A throughout the summer to most of the continent and Scandinavia in the mid $1,700s to $1,900s USD depending of course on routing, times, etc. via Google Flights/Matrix. May have to position a couple of these ex-BOS but tempting with these prices for biz.
Old Feb 2, 2016, 7:42 am

Programs: United Gold
LOT (hub in WAW) must be having some kind of sale, since I have been seeing lots of LOT cheap biz class fares connecting through there. I was looking at itineraries starting in YYZ and NYC. From NYC you can go basically anywhere in Europe LOT flies in business class for about $2k.
Old Feb 2, 2016, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA PP, 2 MM; IC;
Originally Posted by grandgourmand
Why limit yourself? Similar pricing available across most of Europe. Very interesting to see some of the Balkans (e.g. Split, Zagreb) at those prices.

Also available from other Canadian cities. And Skyteam has similar pricing, sometimes cheaper.

Thanks for the heads up though!
Well,

As my bride lives in Warsaw and I live in So. California... Warsaw seems like a place I should spend most of the summer, aside from our planned visits to Dubrovnik, Paris and Costa del Sol...

B.
Old Feb 2, 2016, 10:32 am

Probably the best time to spend in Warsaw. Most of the local residents get the hell out :-).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.