Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

B0 (La Compagnie) promo - $2500 for 2 in J from NYC to London and Paris

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2015, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, AAdvantage, AMEX Plat

La compagnie is running a new promo for all-business class flights from NYC to London Luton and CDG.

$2500 for 2 tickets or $1500 for 1 ai.

https://www.lacompagnie.com/en/plan-...ondon-for-two-

Not a mileage run but may be a good fall vacay.

First post, please be gentle.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 11:21 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Eligible for AARP promo

Are these flights eligible for the AARP promo?
Old Aug 4, 2015, 11:55 am

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plat, A3 Gold
Only BA J/F are eligible for the $400 AARP promo. Completely unrelated to B0.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 1:31 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
This is not accurate. First, you can use the AARP discount on BA coded AA and IB flights, so not "only BA J/F" as you state. Second, you can easily pull up the Open Skies flights on BA.com and they too are eligible for the AARP discount.

Originally Posted by DLinYUL
Only BA J/F are eligible for the $400 AARP promo. Completely unrelated to B0.
The problem seems to be that you can only get the AARP discount by booking at BA,com and the 2for1 deal listed here only prices on the Open Skies site. So I dont think you will be able to stack in this case, and the 2for1 price is better than the AARP discount off the lowest Open Skies fare that BA.com seems to pull up.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 1:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, AAdvantage, AMEX Plat
This is a deal with La Compagnie and not Open Skies. They have nothing to do with each other.

Originally Posted by stephem
This is not accurate. First, you can use the AARP discount on BA coded AA and IB flights, so not "only BA J/F" as you state. Second, you can easily pull up the Open Skies flights on BA.com and they too are eligible for the AARP discount.

The problem seems to be that you can only get the AARP discount by booking at BA,com and the 2for1 deal listed here only prices on the Open Skies site. So I dont think you will be able to stack in this case, and the 2for1 price is better than the AARP discount off the lowest Open Skies fare that BA.com seems to pull up.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 2:30 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AA EXP, SPG Plt, HH Dmnd

*facedesk* I don't know where in the OP it mentions BA, even once.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 2:42 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, AA, United, Delta, Alaska
Perhaps it was wishful thinking that BA/AA would price match.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 2:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Gold, SPG Plat
Good price. Watch out for flight cancellations and equipment swap.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by caimaster
Good price. Watch out for flight cancellations and equipment swap.
Not much to swap, they only have two aircraft ( 757-200 ).
Old Aug 4, 2015, 3:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by EXLEFTSEAT
Not much to swap, they only have two aircraft ( 757-200 ).
They leased an ex-emirate A340 couple of months ago. When one of the 757 was down
Old Aug 4, 2015, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by caimaster
They leased an ex-emirate A340 couple of months ago. When one of the 757 was down
I had not heard about that. Now that I looked it up it seems people were generally happy with that situation in May. Sort of cool to fly in the front with a completely empty Y cabin.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 4:30 pm

Lowest fare ever, I am just hoping that they are not desperate. If they actually break even, it will make other TATL J fares go down a lot.

If Oneworld matches the way they did last year, it would be after usual rebates a $1,000 ticket for 1, $800 for 2, no? 9 cpm for J...
Old Aug 4, 2015, 8:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plat, A3 Gold

Thanks for the correction. Only BA coded flights in J/F booked on BA.com are eligible for the $400 AARP promo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.