Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: LAX-GIG ~$1666ai (Business)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA: LAX-GIG ~$1666ai (Business)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2015, 12:00 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, but likely for not much longer
This happened two days ago as well. If you want this fare, I'd check back each day. Wouldn't be surprised to see it come back, maybe after the weekend.
Old Aug 2, 2015, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by SDAA
This happened two days ago as well. If you want this fare, I'd check back each day. Wouldn't be surprised to see it come back, maybe after the weekend.
I was able to get one round-trip scheduled and ticketed at $1,706 in business. After the ticket was issued, I went back in to get a second one but the fares were and remain in excess of $4,000 for the same flights.

I hope your surprise is going to happen. I will check back tomorrow and hopefully, the bargain fares will return.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 4:55 pm

Programs: UA1K, 1MM,AA Exec. Platinum, Global Entry, Nexus
Not working for me

I tried to repeat the OP's initial booking. Pricing out at $4390. Other people have reported getting lower fares. I saw one last night for $1706. Is there a certain time of day to try? Sounds stupid. But GIG is on my bucket list of places to go and that fare is amazing.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by tomj888

snip snip

I saw one last night for $1706.

snip snip
Just curious, why did you not buy the ticket when you saw it at that price last night?

I check a few times a day in hopes the fare will return. I want to buy another. If it shows, I will snag it immediately (unless AA.com malfunctions).

I just checked again a minute ago. It is still at $4,089.00.

It was just my lucky day when I saw it and got one of the good business fares. Now I want another.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 9:52 pm
Original Poster

For those interested in *A:

AV: LAX-GIG ~$1800ai (D)

Sample:
Sep 5-6 LAX-BOG-GIG-BOG-LAX ~$1800ai (D) (12596mi ~14.3cpm)

-ALL TRAVEL MUST BE COMPLETED BY MIDNIGHT ON 10DEC 15.
-2 STOPOVERS PERMITTED ON THE PRICING UNIT LIMITED TO 1 FREE AND 1 AT USD 65.00. NO STOPOVER OCCURS IF PASSENGER TAKES NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT WITHIN 24 HOURS.
-TRAVEL FROM LAST SECTOR MUST COMMENCE NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT 60 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.

LAX-SCL/EZE also look to work for similar price...
Old Aug 3, 2015, 10:07 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, but likely for not much longer
At a minimum, put a 24 hour hold if you want to go if you find $1706, and decide later whether to pull there trigger. I have seen no indication this was a mistake, because it keeps popping up from time to time. So the hold should be good the next day.
Old Aug 15, 2015, 2:06 pm

-

Originally Posted by packfanintexas

Yep, looks like it is over $4000 now.
While the $1,706.00 fare is gone and most of the routes from LAX to GIG are pricing out at more than $4,300.00, if you connect through MIA, today the discounted business fare is around $2,800.00.

-

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.