Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

search engine - departure any european city for best deal

Old Jul 2, 2015, 6:04 am
Original Poster

is there a search engine/website where i could put in as departure point - any european city- to get the best deal available?
living in frankfurt, better deals are often available from dublin - like this past winter going to hawaii or from budapest. but then i would have to search every country separately....

thanks for the help!
Old Jul 2, 2015, 6:15 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, UA Silver, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Avis Pres Club
Not that I'm aware of, but Google Flights lets you put in 5 airports at a time and then click "Explore" to see a list of fares to all over the world.

Be sure to select which alliance you're looking for if you're on a mileage run.

P.S. This belongs in Mileage Run Discussion.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 6:21 am

Programs: BA GGL (for now) and Lifetime Gold, Marriott fan thanks to Bonvoy Moments
Ita matrix - also allows multiple departure points. Suspect this will get moved along soon by a mod as not really for this forum
Old Jul 2, 2015, 7:08 am

Programs: United: 1K, BA: Silver, IHG: Plat, Hyatt: Plat, Marriott: Gold, SPG: Gold, Avis: Chairman
Originally Posted by summer01
is there a search engine/website where i could put in as departure point - any european city- to get the best deal available?
living in frankfurt, better deals are often available from dublin - like this past winter going to hawaii or from budapest. but then i would have to search every country separately....

thanks for the help!
www.skyscanner.net
Old Jul 2, 2015, 9:15 am
Original Poster

thanks guys! First of all for the search hints and secondly for directing me to the right forum!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.