Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Private Flights $4, Very Limited Dates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2015, 8:31 am
Original Poster

I wasn't sure where to put this since it certainly isn't a mileage running opportunity, nor is it a good deal in economy, and its not really First Class, but still I thought it was a pretty good deal.

I assume to increase interest in their product Jetsmarter is offering free private jet flights on Valentine's day (hence the limited dates ) You just have to pay the per-passenger Segment fee ($4) and of course, arrange your own return transportation. Still, some of these are a pretty fabulous deal if you're looking at a spontaneous Valentine's day trip. Some of the ones I see right now are:

Bozeman, Mt - SFO
Naples, FL - Paducah, KY
FLL - TPA
SLC - Kelowna, BC
St. John's, AN - PBI
Quebec, QC - Teterboro, NJ
Jacksonville, FL - Teterboro, NJ

Just download the app and they should come right up. I'm still hoping for one to come up near me, this would make a pretty fun trip.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 9:07 am

Programs: UA-Plat, United Club
Really cool, of course none seem to leave from NYC area, but would be fun to get a group together and fly airline down somewhere (PGD or JAX in this case) and biz jet it back up...Unfortunately have to work saturday evening, any idea if they do this every so often, or just a promo for V-Day?

dan
Old Feb 13, 2015, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by raybolt
Really cool, of course none seem to leave from NYC area, but would be fun to get a group together and fly airline down somewhere (PGD or JAX in this case) and biz jet it back up...Unfortunately have to work saturday evening, any idea if they do this every so often, or just a promo for V-Day?

dan
I know they did them on Christmas Day (Eve maybe?) and New Years Eve, I'm guessing they'll continue to do them around holidays much like how JetSuite did when they started up. I wish they were a little more common around the west coast but it seems that most flights are east coast based.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 9:48 am

Programs: HH D, MB G, IHG P, Nat'l EE, Hertz PC
Sounds like a great use of 4,500 Avios to get back from TPA-MIA! Availability is typically excellent on this (short) route as well.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 9:55 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Regal Diamond
Originally Posted by Big4Flyer
I wasn't sure where to put this since it certainly isn't a mileage running opportunity, nor is it a good deal in economy, and its not really First Class, but still I thought it was a pretty good deal.

I assume to increase interest in their product Jetsmarter is offering free private jet flights on Valentine's day (hence the limited dates ) You just have to pay the per-passenger Segment fee ($4) and of course, arrange your own return transportation. Still, some of these are a pretty fabulous deal if you're looking at a spontaneous Valentine's day trip. Some of the ones I see right now are:

Bozeman, Mt - SFO
Naples, FL - Paducah, KY
FLL - TPA
SLC - Kelowna, BC
St. John's, AN - PBI
Quebec, QC - Teterboro, NJ
Jacksonville, FL - Teterboro, NJ

Just download the app and they should come right up. I'm still hoping for one to come up near me, this would make a pretty fun trip.
From what I can tell, the $4 trips is the "members only price." If you have a $7,000 Jetsmarter Membership, these are certainly good deals. For those without the membership... the cost might not be
Old Feb 13, 2015, 9:56 am

Programs: Paid F
I can't imagine what you'd do up there in a private jet on Valentine's day
Old Feb 13, 2015, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by JW76
I can't imagine what you'd do up there in a private jet on Valentine's day
I bet they'll cater it!

Mike
Old Feb 13, 2015, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ianmanka
From what I can tell, the $4 trips is the "members only price." If you have a $7,000 Jetsmarter Membership, these are certainly good deals. For those without the membership... the cost might not be
Normally the $4 flights are only for members, but for Valentine's day they're offering them for non-members as well. See their announcement at https://jetsmarter.com/blog/surprise...e-jet-getaway/
Old Feb 13, 2015, 10:10 am

Programs: UA-Plat, United Club
Originally Posted by ianmanka
If you scroll on the app, not all of them are avail for non-members, but a bunch have $0 for member and non-member price. My aviation nerd self would love to do this, but unfortunately doesn't look like it'll work for me this time.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 10:43 am

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
MEM-HPN is tempting...
Old Feb 13, 2015, 10:58 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium
This is all very tempting, but also very last minute
Old Feb 13, 2015, 11:53 am
Original Poster

I'm surprised nobody's jumping on the Naples, FL - Kentucky flight! What more romantic way to surprise your sweetheart than to take her on a surprise trip to Kentucky
Old Feb 13, 2015, 12:59 pm

Just booked one from Punta Gorda to White Plains... Looks like a white Valentine's Day for us Floridians!
Old Feb 13, 2015, 1:48 pm

Programs: UA, IHG Platinum, BW Diamond, Carlson Gold, Accor Platinum,
Not to scare you off, but with the wind chill today in NYC it felt like 7F enjoy the ride and go back as soon as you can.

Looks like YQB-TEB and JAX-TEB are gone too. I live by TEB, if getting to YQB wasn't so hard I would be on it.
Old Feb 13, 2015, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by deemkaa
Not to scare you off, but with the wind chill today in NYC it felt like 7F enjoy the ride and go back as soon as you can.

Looks like YQB-TEB and JAX-TEB are gone too. I live by TEB, if getting to YQB wasn't so hard I would be on it.
I picked up the JAX - TEB.
Can you give me some info on how to head towards NYC from TEB?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.