Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

(Business) SkyTeam: Europe+TLV > CTU/WUH/XIY/XMN; 999€ ai r/t master thread

(Business) SkyTeam: Europe+TLV > CTU/WUH/XIY/XMN; 999€ ai r/t master thread

Old Jun 28, 2015, 3:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by KL803
If you can pull this on ITA, it's well worth to install the script mentioned in this thread. It's very helpful, and I was able to book a similar itinerary (no open jaw though) on Delta after having installed the script. It's worth a try…
Thanks! This is amazing...does it slow down your computer at all?
Old Jun 28, 2015, 9:11 am

Programs: FB Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Thanks! This is amazing...does it slow down your computer at all?
No, it doesn't^
Old Jul 1, 2015, 9:27 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
anyone know the closest airport to Amsterdam this can work from?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 10:32 am

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by christravelblog
MXP?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 11:01 am

Programs: FB Gold
Originally Posted by christravelblog
TRN beats LIN by 9 miles

On a more serious note: the fare is currently available ex Spain, Portugal, Italy, Poland and Israel but the fare rules slightly differ from country to country. From Spain for example has the best rules: unlimited stop-overs, 12 month maximum stay (6 day minimum).

Last edited by KL803; Jul 1, 2015 at 11:09 am Reason: Info about fare rules added
Old Jul 4, 2015, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
My trip begins on 12th July, starting with MAD-ORY (Air France operated by Air Europa), followed by a bus trip across to CDG. From there, I do CDG-AMS-XMN.

After about 8 hours in XMN, hopefully enough time for a quick visit, I will then fly XMN-HKG with Xiamen Air. However, having just had a quick look at my booking, it says that I am in seat 12C under which it says 'Economy'. The booking class appears to be 'C', though. Is it really the case that I'm going to be in Economy for that flight? Doesn't really matter in a way, as it is a short flight.

8 days later, I will fly HKG-AMS-MAD, all on KLM.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Concerto
After about 8 hours in XMN, hopefully enough time for a quick visit, I will then fly XMN-HKG with Xiamen Air. However, having just had a quick look at my booking, it says that I am in seat 12C under which it says 'Economy'. The booking class appears to be 'C', though. Is it really the case that I'm going to be in Economy for that flight? Doesn't really matter in a way, as it is a short flight.
Mine is the same. Is it Y or C in reality? Maybe their C cabin begins with higher numbers?
Old Jul 4, 2015, 5:15 pm

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Mine is the same. Is it Y or C in reality? Maybe their C cabin begins with higher numbers?
12C is Y unfortunately. Maybe the fare rules state that Xiamen Airlines sectors book into Y only. Not too bad for a short flight though.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 8:43 pm

BCN/MAD-WUH/CTU/HKG about $1200 still available. KL/AF/China Southern longhaul, with various China Eastern/Dragonair legs depending on destination/OTA.

Last edited by Potreroflyr; Jul 4, 2015 at 9:18 pm Reason: add origin/dest
Old Jul 5, 2015, 3:47 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
My trip begins on 12th July, starting with MAD-ORY (Air France operated by Air Europa), followed by a bus trip across to CDG. From there, I do CDG-AMS-XMN.

I travel quite often to China and if i book KLM/Air France the local flights in CHina of a few hours are normally in economy. Quite normal and i not know the exact reason. probably some fare rules.

looking now at the idea from Madrid with unlimted stopovers; this could be quite interesting to get some miles in.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 5:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pogonation
12C is Y unfortunately. Maybe the fare rules state that Xiamen Airlines sectors book into Y only. Not too bad for a short flight though.
Really not a problem, though does one get the C-class miles in this case? Wonder why it books into economy and if it's possible to buy up, although it's probably far from worth it. I didn't know the Madrid fare allowed unlimited stopovers. It was quite hard to get it to work at the price I paid (I wanted to transit both AMS and PAR on the return, but it wasn't possible).
Old Jul 6, 2015, 3:10 pm

Programs: FB platinium, LX Senator, OW saphirre BA, accor gold, Amex platinium, IHG gold.
Originally Posted by Potreroflyr
BCN/MAD-WUH/CTU/HKG about $1200 still available. KL/AF/China Southern longhaul, with various China Eastern/Dragonair legs depending on destination/OTA.
Can you give me an example because with your flight to HKG, I do not find that price of $ 1,200?
Old Jul 6, 2015, 3:11 pm

Programs: FB platinium, LX Senator, OW saphirre BA, accor gold, Amex platinium, IHG gold.

what is the price of your trip?
Old Jul 6, 2015, 3:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I looked it up and the price for this trip was EUR1,182.74, including everything. It was slightly more than my brain had told me to remember (I had 1,150 in my head), but it's still a great deal. I caught it back in February, when the Swiss franc distanced itself from the Euros, paid in francs and reckoned I had got myself a bargain. Even with the XMN-HKG sector ending up in economy!
Old Jul 6, 2015, 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by nico83et13
Can you give me an example because with your flight to HKG, I do not find that price of $ 1,200?
Searchable on Google flights/ITA - Oct 29/Sep 5:

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...1681;sc=b;eo=e

BCN-HKG $1150

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.