Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL+AS JFK-SAN-HNL 1/17 (Other dates available) $1305

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2014, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.

Requires an overnight in SAN, but that can probably be fixed with creative routing, I am too lazy to check. And anyway, there are worse places than SAN to spend a night in.

P.S. that is the price for a r/t in case it wasn't clear.

P.P.S. I just realized that the DL outbound is in Y. Stupid google flights. I should check first.

Last edited by notsosmart; Dec 19, 2014 at 9:43 am Reason: Mods, feel free to erase this thread.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 9:49 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Was looking at flights to HNL last week and the AS SAN-HNL direct was ~$850 so in this case the JFK-SAN is adding ~$450.

Remember the AS F is on a 737.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
does the DL segment book into full Y or some discounted fare class?

is the ticket issued on DL stock or AS stock?
Old Dec 22, 2014, 7:03 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by PV_Premier
does the DL segment book into full Y or some discounted fare class?

is the ticket issued on DL stock or AS stock?
Why would it book into full Y? It's supposedly a FC or business class fare. I would guess that the DL segments are G A P fares if they're DL marketed and DL operated, more likely to be G or A rather than P for this price. These would be discounted FC fares, often -UP fares with an underlying discounted coach fare basis.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.