Man detained for his writings.

Old Jun 30, 2009, 5:50 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Global_Hi_Flyer
I saw a TSA guy going through someone's wallet at DCA one day, piece by piece, paper by paper.
as much as i hate the nra, "from my cold dead hands" applies to me here. ain't no way, no how will anyone from the tsa look thru my wallet and yes, i WILL fly that day on my scheduled flight
Old Jun 30, 2009, 5:57 pm

Programs: QF PS, EK-Gold, Security Theatre Critic
Originally Posted by doober
Actually, I think I do recall a couple of posts about the TSA going through papers, page by page. One victim was a young kid who had school work with him, which the TSA minutely examined. Don't know anyone missed flights because of the delay, however.
The screener was probably catching up on all the stuff he should have learned in 3rd grade.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
This incident is not being talked about in the St. Louis thread over at PV.

Mike
Old Jul 1, 2009, 5:32 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by mikeef
This incident is not being talked about in the St. Louis thread over at PV.

Mike
voicemode=Iago the Parrot (as voiced by Gilbert Gotfried)

WHAT A SURPRISE! I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE FROM THE SURPRISE!

/voicemode

(Now I just need to find that audio clip on the internets somewhere...)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.