Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where is the GOES enrollment center in IAD?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2008, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM, Delta Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott cardboard
Where is the GOES enrollment center in IAD?

I need to schedule my interview and can't figure out where the enrollment center is at IAD. Can someone out there give me directions?

Yes, I have tried a search.
Old Oct 7, 2008, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dulcamara
I need to schedule my interview and can't figure out where the enrollment center is at IAD. Can someone out there give me directions?

Yes, I have tried a search.
The bad news is that it's outside of the "secure" area, so you have to go to the main terminal.

Act as if you're going to baggage carousel 14 or 15, but instead of turning left at the carousel, keep going straight. Keep going into a narrow hall, past the Starbucks and, I believe, a red phone on the wall. Once you enter, you should see the DHS sign hung from the top of the ceiling.

I think it's the second door (it's labeled) on the right. Knock on door, be patient.

Allow 30-45 minutes for the interview.

(This information should be on the website and/or the letter if you're enrolled in GOES).
Old Jan 9, 2009, 6:10 pm
Community Director Emerita

Are there other enrollment centers? Do we get to chose where we go for our interview? How flexible are they in terms of which day/time we chose?
Old Jan 10, 2009, 7:10 pm
In memoriam

Programs: UA GS/1K/2MM, HH Diamond, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Are there other enrollment centers? Do we get to chose where we go for our interview? How flexible are they in terms of which day/time we chose?
Once they have completed your "background investigation" you will get a letter advising you to log back into the web site and set up for your interview. You do get to select the place of interview and pick a day and time based on availability - they do not force you take the next avail. For you there is one at LAX Tom Bradley terminal. However if you happen to be in the NEXUS program already then you can use one of those sites. For CBP interview locations see http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/tr...ry_centers.xml
Old Jan 10, 2009, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Once again.....

GOES does not have enrollment centers. GOES is not a trusted traveler program.

GOES is an online system used for applying for trusted traveler programs such as GlobalEntry, NEXUS, SENTRI, and FAST.

Once you receive "conditional approval" from the GOES system, you need to visit an enrollment center specific to your program in order to finalize your membership. You would visit a GlobalEntry office, a NEXUS office, a SENTRI office, or a FAST office. But there is no such thing as a GOES enrollment center.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.