"Secret video" apps for smart phones?

Old Dec 12, 2010, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PR Premier Elite
"Secret video" apps for smart phones?

I've been looking for a good Android app that simply runs video/audio recording in the background with a blank screen and no indication in the foreground that the app is even running. I'm guessing there might also be I-Phone apps and other smart phone app's in this category as well and if not, someone should write one. Does anyone have any hands on opinions about any particular smart phone apps in this category? I'm thinking it might be an apropos discussion topic to compare the strengths and weaknesses of such apps.
Old Dec 12, 2010, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Mabuk dan gila
I've been looking for a good Android app that simply runs video/audio recording in the background with a blank screen and no indication in the foreground that the app is even running. I'm guessing there might also be I-Phone apps and other smart phone app's in this category as well and if not, someone should write one. Does anyone have any hands on opinions about any particular smart phone apps in this category? I'm thinking it might be an apropos discussion topic to compare the strengths and weaknesses of such apps.
for the Android, I use Cop Recorder which does what you describe, for audio. It works great. You call up the app, hit record, and then there is no way for anyone to know that it continues to record audio until you call up the app again and stop the recording. The recording is stored in a folder on the SD card.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.