Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

Flying Domestically with a Felony Warrant [2016 - ]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2017, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
There is an older thread discussing this subject which contains advice and suggestions that are still valid:
Print Wikipost

Flying Domestically with a Felony Warrant [2016 - ]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2017, 5:24 pm

Programs: UA Life Gold, Marriott Life Titanium
I agree, but again, in the OPs case, it's a domestic flight. CBP has zero to do with it. As TSORon put it, unless they're on a no-fly list, TSA isn't going to stop the OP. They don't check any LEO databases at all. I think that's the OP and Beachbunny's concern - TSA will flag them at security as having a warrant and calling the police to arrest them.

People do get arrested at airports, but it won't be because of some eagle-eyed behavior TSA detector sniffing out that the fugitive is on the run. Nor will it be an ID checker who flags their ID when they go through security. It will be a law enforcement agency with information gleaned from anywhere but a TSA ID check.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.