Probation and Flying Domestic

Old Nov 10, 2016, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Probation and Flying Domestic

I've seen that people fly domestically all the time with warrants because they don't show up. Would probation show up in a check or notify an officer? I know the whole "check with your officer" deal, but in general, is it even checked?

I understand TSA only really checks no-fly on Secure Flight, but what about a check when purchasing the ticket?

Thank you in advance.
Old Nov 10, 2016, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by agalihax0
I've seen that people fly domestically all the time with warrants because they don't show up. Would probation show up in a check or notify an officer? I know the whole "check with your officer" deal, but in general, is it even checked?

I understand TSA only really checks no-fly on Secure Flight, but what about a check when purchasing the ticket?

Thank you in advance.
There's no database that contains a list of people on probation that says if they can travel or not without reporting it or getting permission. Thus no there's nothing that shows up.
Old Nov 10, 2016, 8:30 pm
Moderator: Manufactured Spending

Originally Posted by agalihax0
No, it generally is not checked. The only thing that is checked is whether you are on the no-fly list.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.