Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

Don't know how airport customs work with green card and citizens

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't know how airport customs work with green card and citizens

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2015, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by Section 107
Strange, because I travel from Mexico through IAH regularly with my green card wife and every time they tell us to stay together and use the citizen lines.
What can I tell you, they were pretty adamant in refusing us to proceed to the Citizen line and repeated the announcement continuously. I have seen other posts having experiencing the same at IAH.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 2:25 pm

Talking

Originally Posted by EXLEFTSEAT
What can I tell you, they were pretty adamant in refusing us to proceed to the Citizen line and repeated the announcement continuously. I have seen other posts having experiencing the same at IAH.
Yes ! When that happened to me and now x husband we just let them fight among them selves. That solved it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.