Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

Anti theft device. Opinions on getting rid of worries around bag theft

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2015, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Hey fellow globetrotters
I'm curious to see if you ever worry about your pack/bag being stolen/pickpocketed with your whole life in it?

We (a group of five students from Lund University Sweden) have all experienced it firsthand and been working a long time on how to eliminate the problem. We think we've figured out how to protect every bag against this in a way all travelers should appreciate. However, in order to get local grants to develop it fully, we need documented proof from the community saying they'd really like to have this kind of need solved.

If you'd like, help us student entrepreneurs out and tell us what you think (takes less than 5min). We think travel should be 'No Worries', don't you?

https://www.surveylegend.com/l/1iv

Safe and Inspiring travels!
Andrew, Duyen, Bo, JQ, and Kaj

P.S. We don't want any money from you, or anything. We don't have a company or any commercial to sell at this stage. We Just would like your opinion, the opinion how other travelers view this problem to know if we should keep dumping in our souls into getting this solution out there one day.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 11:04 am

Interesting idea.
The questionnaire needed an option for under 18 and another option for gender.
Also, when finished, it just says powered by survey legend, it doesn't say whether the questionnaire was submitted successfully.

The idea has potential, but I'm not quite sure how it would work, and also the size of a thumb seems a little too small for me, but the idea as a whole could work, and I think there could be a market, I'm not an expert, but people often buy things to prevent against theft, but those products fall far short, often breaking after just a few uses, this could be something that people want, and need

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.