Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Found Lost Passport

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2014, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Found Lost Passport

Hello Guys i have question for all those people who are using this site please let me sure about my confusion i will be really appreciate.i`m from India.
my question is i went to aboard last year i lost my passport there and i came back to India at emergency slip.someone found my passport there and send it to me i got my passport.so now i can use this passport again l.i do have any other passport. make new passport yet. Please reply if possible.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 1:20 pm

Programs: Delta, United
Your passport has probably been canceled and can not be used. If you exit India and try to re-enter with it, the Indian Immigration would probably catch it and though it is yours there would probably be problems. Get a new passport.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

If i will try to travel with this passport there i will face any problem
Old Oct 30, 2014, 4:15 pm
formerly sahiljain22

Programs: Amex Plat; HH Diamond; SPG Plat; Hyatt Diamond; United 1K; National EE; HSBC Premier
yes, immigration has likely cancelled your passport. when they scan it, it will not work and cause more problems for you. you should surrender the passport and get a new one issued.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 4:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EXP, AA-0.41MM, UA-Gold, Ex UA-1K (2006 thru 2015), PMUA-0.95MM, COUA-1.5MM-lite, AF-Silver
Welcome to flyertalk sonpatial.

I echo the advice to surrender your passport to the issuing authority. This way when you apply for a new permanent passport the authority is more likely to view you as a responsible traveler and thus more likely to approve your application.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.