how do i find my "known traveler ID number" for Global Entry?

Subscribe
Hi,

I've had Global Entry for several years now and automatically given TSA precheck status on Delta. I want to make sure that American also gives me this status, but they are asking for my known traveler ID number. I don't see any such number on any of my Global Entry applications or documents---and I was never given a GE card, just a sticker on my passport.

Any ideas on how to find this number? Or should I contact GE?

Thanks
Log into your GOES account or look at your acceptance letter. It doesn't call it a "trusted traveler" number - something like "account number", but it should be 9 digits.
On my GE card, it's called a "PASSID". You might want to look for your "PASSID" number on your account.
Thanks! I did find it. Had forgotten my GOES passwords to get to my account, but once I retrieved them it was easy.
This was a big help. Thanks.
Apparently my GOES account has expired, and I need my PASSID to register for a new account. GE cards didn't exist when I first signed up and I don't have my PASSID anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas on how to find it and/or register for a new GOES account?
Quote: Apparently my GOES account has expired, and I need my PASSID to register for a new account. GE cards didn't exist when I first signed up and I don't have my PASSID anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas on how to find it and/or register for a new GOES account?

Goto the GOES website and register for new GOES account....
Quote: Apparently my GOES account has expired, and I need my PASSID to register for a new account. GE cards didn't exist when I first signed up and I don't have my PASSID anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas on how to find it and/or register for a new GOES account?
Go into the profile at your UA or other airline ff account where you know you have used it in the past to get pre-check. It should be part of you profile.