Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I do policy for my dad?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2014, 6:01 am
Original Poster

Can I do policy for my dad?

I am going for a long tour with my family and my father's age is 62.The problem is i want to do travel insurance before going over there because it's most impotent one.But can i do the policy for my Dad? please help me out.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 12:53 pm

Programs: AS, BA, AA
Originally Posted by insurancegreenlife
I am going for a long tour with my family and my father's age is 62.The problem is i want to do travel insurance before going over there because it's most impotent one.But can i do the policy for my Dad? please help me out.
I am going on a 2-week tour with my elderly grandparents, and we got a single policy to cover the whole group. It covers if anyone gets sick or injured on the trip, it covers trip delays, lost baggage, etc, and also covers if we need to cancel the trip due to illness or injury before the trip. We could even have gotten a more expensive policy that covered the case that we needed to cancel the trip due to a work schedule change.

I used these people, and they were very helpful:
http://tripinsurancestore.com/no-risk-guarantee/
They explained everything and they have a nice calculator that shows the various prices based on the ages of the people in your group.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 9:54 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
insuremytrip.com is good also

you can insure any number of people traveling together and compare prices/coverage.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 10:02 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by insurancegreenlife
But can i do the policy for my Dad?
Are you asking if you can purchase the policy and sign for it instead of him?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.