Christmas Day Grape™ @ BOI

Subscribe
Quote: If you're not wearing underwear, then it's clearly touching the skin.
?? My underwear certainly does not go as high up as my waistband. Therefore, "inspecting waistbands" in my case would certainly involve touching skin, independent of underwear use.

On a related point, I would like to know why they inspect waistbands by sticking their hands in but not socks. I normally wear a thin elasticized waistband to fly, and own quite a few pairs of socks that are a lot thicker than the mentioned waistband. I demand consistency! If they are going to stick their hands in my pants, let them kneel down and stick them in my socks too.
Grope in BOI
This post is EXACTLY what I am concerned about in my column titled
"Preparation H".
With my medical malady I may well jump and scream if BOI's situation happens to me and I am very concerned about tsa or LEO's reaction to it.
I have NO CONTROL over a painful response to an intimate feel up.
Fortunately my trip is in Jan. so I can hope I will have some improvement of my condition but it is chronic and will eventually need surgery.
Quote: This post is EXACTLY what I am concerned about in my column titled
"Preparation H".
With my medical malady I may well jump and scream if BOI's situation happens to me and I am very concerned about tsa or LEO's reaction to it.
I have NO CONTROL over a painful response to an intimate feel up.
Fortunately my trip is in Jan. so I can hope I will have some improvement of my condition but it is chronic and will eventually need surgery.
I've not had to use Preparation H so I cannot comment on whether it would have been painful or not. However, it was a "push-to-feel" type action, not necessarily harsh or violent, but I was really surprised by the exact target hit of this perverts finger--square in the hole. (BTW TSOs, hope you really enjoy your job of feeling up holes and balls, good for you! Hope you love your job. ^)

If I used Prep H, I'd definitely hand them one of the new medical condition cards. I'd probably print out an example color photograph of a Google Image search of "hemorrhoids" and tape it to the card for a visual reference in addition to the written description of my condition.
Quote: While the BAP maybe a nice guy, he needs to go take a Constitutional law class.
Boise has a dedicated airport police department. They are there to back the TSA in any dispute; it's an easy gig and they are not going to rock the boat by worrying about pesky little things like the Constitution. Says so here:
Quote:
The primary requirement of the Airport Police, by Federal mandate, is the rapid response to the Security Checkpoint in the event of a security breach or prohibited items being brought through. Officers routinely respond to the checkpoint for found weapons, drugs, and other hazardous items.
http://www.cityofboise.org/Departmen.../page1949.aspx