Another day, another random groping in public

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2010, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Another day, another random groping in public

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOSHu-UpQmg

Female this time

Video description:

"A fellow traveller is subjected to a random enhanced pat down on Wednesday before Thanksgiving 2010. This was just aweful to watch as this woman is violated. A TSA agent pats down every inch of her body including cupping her breasts and feeling in between her legs."
Old Nov 25, 2010, 7:58 am

This is just wrong! Does the TSA person really think this woman is a threat?!

Does the government really need to feel her butt and breasts, in public?

I'm not a prude, and I don't think what the TSA woman is doing is "sexual" or "perverse", but human beings have boundaries...

And it's clear the government now thinks it owns our bodies.

And what is the government doing to prevent wackos from seeking out jobs as TSA screeners just so that they can feel people up...

We've all probably heard stories of pedophiles becoming Boy Scout troop leaders so they can do "tick checks" on camping trips...

I don't want someone getting paid to get their sexual fantasies aroused by feeling-me-up at the airport.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 8:08 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Video confirms my opinion: These folks look infinitely more ridiculous doing these pat downs than the the victim looks getting it.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 8:09 am

Disgusting.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 8:27 am

Terrorizing Sovereign Americans
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:03 am

I am no expert in conducting pat downs, but does any think they TSA has been properly trained in performing an effective pat down?

Effective in meaning going beyond just the motions. Example is the inside of the waistband check. I also thought on the legs, they were supposed to go up until they met resistance. Alot of the videos shows them going down the leg.

I think it is all just a waste of everyone's time, as these patdowns are crazy.

BTW, if I had to have a patdown, I wouldn't mind that TSA agent doing it, she is kind of cute.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TSAcriminal
Terrorizing Sovereign Americans
Taliban Support Agency
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:22 am

Programs: UA PE, ICH Plat, Hyatt Plat
The woman is wearing tight jeans and a non-bulky (fitted) sweater. Why is she suspicious?
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:23 am

That is the first video I have seen of a female TSO who wasn't obscenely ugly. I mean, she wasn't pretty by any means, but I would allow her to give me the anti-terrorist "it makes us safer" willy massage in a private room. For the sake of our national security of course. This is the exactly the kind of video that makes me wonder if I should show up at the TSA checkpoint in a dress and a wig and "present myself" as a female.

I think this is the most detailed video I have seen of the new more invasive patdowns. It clearly shows this woman being sexually molested. In Massuchusetts that TSO would be clearly liable for "Indecent Assault and Battery" which carries a prison sentence of up to 5 years. Can you imagine if even one TSO was sentenced to years in a state prison and put on the sex offender registry?

What could be better than such video evidence? What we really need is for more people to pursue arrests, not necessarily "citizen arrests", but at least filing charges with the police. Just look up your local laws beforehand and if you are touched inappropriately ask to have an LEO called over and report the abuse and which law you believe was violated. I don't really think it would take many such cases to disuade TSOs. It would become a major union issue.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:24 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Dia, SPG Gold, MR Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by aeleva
The woman is wearing tight jeans and a non-bulky (fitted) sweater. Why is she suspicious?
Easy - she is a passenger on a common carrier transport mechanism and, therefore, a potential terrorist.[/sarcasm]
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:29 am

you know, with TSA logic, just purchasing a ticket is suspicious enough to warrant a search...

perhaps they should feel us up before we purchase the ticket?
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:35 am

Traumatic Sex Authority
Testicle Squeezing Authority
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:40 am

Programs: AA, Southwest, SPG
What I still don't get is the repeated stroking of an area...if you didn't pick up something with one stroke, do you really think a third or fourth is going to help you find something?

And didn't Pissy say they aren't supposed to be going under clothing? Neckline and waistband swipes count as under clothing to me - there is no reason someone should need to lift up (or out) any part of clothing for an "administrative" search.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:49 am

Programs: EB*G, UA ex1K
Originally Posted by AmericanSecurityTheater
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOSHu-UpQmg

Female this time

Video description:

"A fellow traveller is subjected to a random enhanced pat down on Wednesday before Thanksgiving 2010. This was just aweful to watch as this woman is violated. A TSA agent pats down every inch of her body including cupping her breasts and feeling in between her legs."
It would be great if someone can figure what airport this is (a boarding announcement is a good place to start). Then forward it to 'newstips' email at appropriate local media.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 9:56 am

So are they molesting pregnant women yet by constantly rubbing their bellies to make sure there really is a baby in there?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.