Another day, another random groping in public

Subscribe
Quote: It would be great if someone can figure what airport this is (a boarding announcement is a good place to start). Then forward it to 'newstips' email at appropriate local media.
The title of the YouTube posting states this was at Houston Intercontinental
Quote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOSHu-UpQmg

Female this time

Video description:

"A fellow traveller is subjected to a random enhanced pat down on Wednesday before Thanksgiving 2010. This was just aweful to watch as this woman is violated. A TSA agent pats down every inch of her body including cupping her breasts and feeling in between her legs."
Now if I could just get this TSO I might change my mind about this whole thing
Quote: The title of the YouTube posting states this was at Houston Intercontinental

KHOU/News11 (CBS): [email protected], @KHOU
KRIV/Fox27: contact, @/MyFoxHouston
KTRK/ABC13 (ABC): contact, @KTRKHouston
KPRC/Click2(NBC): contact
Quote: What I still don't get is the repeated stroking of an area...if you didn't pick up something with one stroke, do you really think a third or fourth is going to help you find something?
It's because the TSO doesn't know what she's doing or looking for. She's just going through prescribed motions. If she was told to stroke you three times, she'll stroke you three times. This is the very definition of stupid, blunt-instrument security policy. Also, remember, these patdowns have no security function. Primary intent is to intimidate and humiliate the recipient so she will submit to the Nude-o-Scopes. So in fact the TSO isn't looking for anything at all, just touching.

Quote: And didn't Pissy say they aren't supposed to be going under clothing? Neckline and waistband swipes count as under clothing to me - there is no reason someone should need to lift up (or out) any part of clothing for an "administrative" search.
You should know by now there is no connection between what TSA says will happen and what TSOs do to you.
Quote: Disgusting.
+100000

So much for back of the hand around the breasts
I just spoke with my daughter, who flew out of BOS this morning. Her comment to me, right after "Happy Thanksgiving" was "I got groped by the TSA."

The machines are back on. She was selected for the AIT machine and opted out. She got the enhanced pat down from a "very nice woman." (My daughter gets along with everyone). The TSO asked her if she objected to being patted down, and she told her she did, but she wanted to catch her flight on Thanksgiving morning, so....go ahead. Sure enough, the woman explained she would have to pat up her legs until she "met resistance." My daughter apparently started to laugh nervously when she heard the phrase..."You actually call it that?"

The TSO apparently used the back of her hands for most of it, but my daughter was offended by the whole process, as just about any of us would be! Worse, when she exited into the gate area, she stopped for coffee and was talking loudly to her boyfriend (who didn't get selected and just had to deal with the WTMD) about the ridiculousness of the TSO's procedures when she was approached by a very angry and upset woman who had also just been thru the checkpoint.

According to my daughter, this other young woman had been forced by the TSA to remove her dress. It was apparently a wrap-around dress with long sleeves that the TSA insisted must be a coat. They told her she had to take off her coat. She explained it was not a coat, but a dress. They demanded she take it off. Underneath, she was only wearing a camisole and panties. She was exposed in this manner and was furious. My daughter told her to make a complaint to the ACLU, and I hope this young woman does so.

This intimate invasion of people's clothing and private personal space has GOT TO STOP. I still can't believe that law abiding citizens who had committed NO CRIME are being strip searched by a bunch of lawless bullies in airports all over this country.
Your daughter should've called over an leo & had the clerk who did this arrested.
Quote:
I'm not a prude, and I don't think what the TSA woman is doing is "sexual" or "perverse", but human beings have boundaries...
Bingo! To not permit them is just SICK.
One of the regulars will be along shortly to say he's seen the video and it didn't happen.
Quote: It's because the TSO doesn't know what she's doing or looking for. She's just going through prescribed motions. If she was told to stroke you three times, she'll stroke you three times. This is the very definition of stupid, blunt-instrument security policy. Also, remember, these patdowns have no security function. Primary intent is to intimidate and humiliate the recipient so she will submit to the Nude-o-Scopes. So in fact the TSO isn't looking for anything at all, just touching.

You should know by now there is no connection between what TSA says will happen and what TSOs do to you.
Exactly what I was thinking. There is no bomb that could be strapped to your arms/chest/back that wouldn't show through tight clothes like that. These people are more worried about red teams than safety.
So why don't they go straight for the boobs and crotch and just skip anything people don't mind? Oh, I get it, that would be efficient and rational. My bad.
Quote: So are they molesting pregnant women yet by constantly rubbing their bellies to make sure there really is a baby in there?
Can you see the headline?

Passenger Arrested for Assaulting Smurf
Fetus kicks clerk during patdown
Yeh, that little stowaway terrorist. VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY clever!!!