Old Nov 10, 2010, 3:21 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

TSA agent reaches 2nd base!

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/wp-conten...t_groping1.jpg
Old Nov 10, 2010, 3:25 pm
BTV

Programs: UA Gold
Disgusting. That grandma sure looks like a terrorist.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 3:27 pm

I look at that picture and I hear Austin Powers yelling, "JUDO CHOP!"
Old Nov 10, 2010, 3:27 pm

Programs: US UA AA DL CO
no gloves?

What....no gloves when doing a pat-down?
Old Nov 10, 2010, 3:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SPG/Marriott PLT
http://www.optoutday.com/
Old Nov 10, 2010, 3:32 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, TSA Disparager Gold, going for Platnium
The photo is over two years old. notice the clerk isnt wering the smurf shirt and tin badge.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 3:41 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, TSA Disparager Gold, going for Platnium
Originally Posted by greasy
That last video has it in a nut shell before even going into the disabled,deaf,mute aspects.

The airlines better wise up or there bottom line is going to be really effected.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 4:40 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Second base is generally understood to be "the fondling of naked genitalia and breasts, either under clothing or while fully exposed."

From OP's thread title, I thought we had the first demonstrated case of TSA screening clerks reaching into a passenger's underwear to clear a threat item. Oh well, I'm sure that will be happing soon enough.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by Air Koryo
From OP's thread title, I thought we had the first demonstrated case of TSA screening clerks reaching into a passenger's underwear to clear a threat item. Oh well, I'm sure that will be happing soon enough.
Well, they already reach into your pants. Next they'll claim you could hide something inside your bulky underpants. Resist now!
Old Nov 10, 2010, 6:02 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Air Koryo
Second base is generally understood to be "the fondling of naked genitalia and breasts, either under clothing or while fully exposed."
While "2nd base" always includes that, it also includes touching those body parts above clothes in such a way as may, or may be intended to, sexually stimulate an individual.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 6:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
I thought going below the belt was third base. Have I been going through life with the wrong scorecard?
Old Nov 10, 2010, 7:12 pm

Originally Posted by Scubatooth
The photo is over two years old. notice the clerk isnt wering the smurf shirt and tin badge.
And the date in the URL (09/08). But that photo seems to confirm what the resident TSOs are telling us: there's no major difference in the standard pat-down; what's different is that more people are receiving it (those who previously would have gotten an HHMD search).
Old Nov 10, 2010, 8:10 pm
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RichardKenner
And the date in the URL (09/08). But that photo seems to confirm what the resident TSOs are telling us: there's no major difference in the standard pat-down; what's different is that more people are receiving it (those who previously would have gotten an HHMD search).
I'm not sure how a single still image informs how an entire pat down procedure is done.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 8:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Was chatting w/ someone who was at SMD2 (don't remember who), & she mentioned that when she opted out & went through the patdown that the agent pulled her pants forward & backward from her body & looked down inside her pants, both front & back! I would have gone ballistic at that point.

Cheers.
Old Nov 10, 2010, 9:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by BTV
Disgusting. That grandma sure looks like a terrorist.
No, she isn't terrorist. She is nicest person in the world. TSA is an inappropriate to touching with her body. That's not good from TSA! They will gets disciplinary actions against TSO. Don't you realize know a couple years ago and TSA cannot allowed to touching with her body & breasts.

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
You knows its against the rules. You cannot allowed to touching with her body at all. Never! When TSA is patting you down at secondary screening. Only where TSO can used with the wanding at security and not go through the WBI or MMW.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.