Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA likes inflicting physical pain, too.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2010, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

TSA likes inflicting physical pain, too.

Several weeks ago, I posted about my run-in with the TSA at another forum. Well, I got trashed by all the "as along as we're safe" crowd.

Now, it seems, the tide has turned and the thread is crackling with folks ready to ride the TSA out of town on a rail. That's good news. But among the many posts at the site I found this troubling story. This happened recently, according to the poster.

She says that a dear friend in Alaska had a bad crash on a motorcycle and required extensive medical treatment, including 38 stitches, surgery on a crushed foot, flesh wounds, etc.

Two days later, the poster was at her friend's bedside and when her friend was released from the hospital, she put her in a wheelchair (bandaged from head to toe, the woman says), and started the journey home to Alaska.

At the airport, the poster said she emerged from the WTMD detector to see a TSA agent "rubbing my friend's wounds up and down, shoving her hand up into her crotch and even the wound on her cracked skull. Silent tears and a look of pure agony on her face and I could see fresh [blood]on gauze from the wound on her leg. That was the ONLY TSA agent to touch her again."

The post continues from there.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/trave...nner-ok-7.html

Now this presents a whole 'nother view of their insanity, doesn't it? We have not only sexual perversity but sadomasochism? Or would it be closer to a psychopath?

Rose
Old Nov 15, 2010, 7:03 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Marriott Platinum,
I had a similar experience not too long ago at ORD. These people are animals, with half the class. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...ed-ord-t5.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.